• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Having some problems with Oblivion & 2.9.18.570

Loonie

Somewhere along the line, SlySoft's GJ started becoming a little problematic with Oblivion, whereupon a window would appear stating
Oblivion Disc Not Found
Insert the Oblivion Disc.
[Retry] [Cancel]

Previously, upon hitting [Retry], it would then work, and successfully run the game. However, the problem seems to have been exacerbated with 2.9.18.570, as hitting [Retry] now does not work and merely makes the window appear again.

I noticed this when I updated last night. I erased and remade the profile with success. Upon running again without the disc, I was again greeted with this window, although hitting [Retry] the allowed it to work. Tonight, I am back to the window appearing and [Retry] not working.

Here's your request thingy:

1. GJ Version 2.9.18.570
2. OS: WinXP32 Media Center/Pro, SP2
5. Simple disk check; Protection ID reports: [!] Possible CD/DVD-Key or Serial Check -> Unregistered on Oblivion.exe
7. Oblivion version 1.2.0.416
8. DVD
9. Region: US/Canada
10. CPU: AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile (Acer Aspire 5112 laptop)
11. IDE\CDROMPHILIPS_DVD-RAM_SDVD8821________________EX04____\5&2B182631&0&0.0.0
12. AntiVir Personal Edition (manual scanning only, all disabled), no software firewall.

Hmmm . . . There's no copy protection on Oblivion other than a simple disc check. I'm not sure why this issue would suddenly occur.

I have the same problem.

Strangely it seems like GJ does it correct after profiling the game, i.e you can
run the game without the disk, UNTIL reboot/shutdown.

Next time you start the game after a reboot, you need to insert the disk yet
again as Oblivion keeps asking for it and a Retry doesn't help.
If you do insert the disk, next time you exit the game, GJ profiles it again.

An additional annoyance is the need to recreate the profile for each
and every version of GJ just to get it to work.

Normally I install on top of the older version, but because of this problem
I removed GJ completely, including everything, then reinstalled.

No luck.

XP Pro 32bit (all updates)
AMD 64 X2 4600+
Liteon LH-18A1P [GL0H] (2 identical drives)
KAV 7.0.0.125 (normally enabled, but disabled and shut down while testing).
Outpost Firewall Pro 4.0.1025.7828 (700) (normally enabled, but disabled and shut down while testing).

Last edited:
If you immediately re-start the Oblivion profile after you get the error, it will work with 570.

Back