• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

having problems

I have an Insignia NS-DV2G video player and am having a similar "File not Compatible" problem. I have tried every option in CDVD mobile to no avail. What the player seems to need is a .avi encoded with Xvid, not DivX (Which seems like the only codec CDVD supports). The .avi needs the video portion to be 320x240 MPEG4 and the audio portion needs to be MP3. Other requirements are 29.97 fps and 44100 Hz.

The only thing that works right now is to use CDVD Mobile to rip the DVD to .mp4 Apple Ipod format then use ArcSoft MediaConverter to convert the .mp4 to .avi. This process is extremely long, 40 min. to rip to mp4 and 30 min. to convert. That is on an AMD Turion 2.0 ghz with 1gb ram on Win XP.

Please Help.

First, I need an admin to make this thread sticky so others can get the solution to their problems related to codecs.

The way to solve this problem is to change the codec that CDVD mobile uses to XVID instead of DIVX. This is done by opening up Devices.ini in the installation folder and changing VTag=DIVX to VTag=XVID under [Generic (DivX)].

Back