• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

having problems with my burning...

O

odd_function

I have a weird situation here. I have 2 DVD recorders, and, I'm trying to copy a movie using a Bluray Disc player by SAMSUNG and the bluray Disc title: HITCH which I purchased.
and im trying to copy it to a DVD recorder using an analog method
On 1 DVD recorder is a LITEON DVD Recorder 5005 and the other DVD recorder
is a LITEON DVD Recorder 5115. when I try to copying it using the Liteon 5115 it saids "Protected Content" and when I use my
other liteon 5005 it saids its recording...but, when I finish copying the movie I press 'Stop' on the remote, and, it will never STOP even though I pressed stop it NEVER stops! Any help on this matter will
will be thankfull.

Is it possible to copy a blue ray movie to a dvd-r disc? Your dvd recorders are in the computer?

Is it possible to copy a blue ray movie to a dvd-r disc?

Yeah it is possible. However, Im using a standalone DVD Recorder to record it because I cant afford a BD drive yet. I'm using the ANALOG Technique though. :D

Yeah it is possible. However, Im using a standalone DVD Recorder to record it because I cant afford a BD drive yet. I'm using the ANALOG Technique though. :D

well, the movies are copy protected so I doubt you can do it. AnyDvd is for computers.

In reference to protected content, this is only possible by using your Liteon 5005. Firmware is hackable on the 5005 to circumvent protection schemes and to do other things like being region free and the 3 hour mode. However, the 5115 firmware is not. And yes, many have tried with no success on the 5115. I guess word got around how easy it is to hack the 5005 that Liteon was forced to revamp its firmware for the 5115.

As far as BD is concerned, I have yet to experiment with it. Simply cost prohibitive at this point.

:bowdown: :bowdown: WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown: :bowdown:
SLYSOFT is the SHIZNIT!!!

Back