• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Have problem with Capricornus

ivy08

It seems that I have accidentally downloaded an adware program called Capricornus. When I browse the web, I always receive many ads by Capricornus. I close them again and again, but they keeps popping up. I find an article when searching in Google and its authors also say that Capricornus is adware. I have tried following the guide given in that article, but somehow it did not work. I have also follow other guides in other articles, but none of them help me. Could anyone help me? :)

It seems that I have accidentally downloaded an adware program called Capricornus. When I browse the web, I always receive many ads by Capricornus. I close them again and again, but they keeps popping up. I find an article when searching in Google and its authors also say that Capricornus is adware. I have tried following the guide given in that article, but somehow it did not work. I have also follow other guides in other articles, but none of them help me. Could anyone help me? :)
Download and run MalwareBytes. It is a free and excellent program.

Back