• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

have new computer and order #

cheaton77

I have the original e-mail that was sent to me by slysoft after purchasing AnyDVD. My eight digit slysoft order number was givin to me. How do I use this # to get that fox decrypting for me again?

you should have been sent an attatchment with an e-mail which contains the 'key' to unlock AnyDVD (ie so you can use anydvd all the time).
save this attatchment/key to your computer,double click it to enter it into the registry.restart your computer.

if anydvd is now working (unlocked),delete the key from your computer's hard drive but save a copy of it and/or the e-mail containing this key off your computer (put it on a cd or removable drive) in case you need it in the future.

if you (or anyone else) lose your slysoft key(s) read this:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=3305&postcount=1

Last edited:
Back