• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Have NAS, will travel

DQ

In my latest "Chronicles of NAS" episode I am attesting to the great portability of a separate NAS unit. Why is that important?

Well I was in the path of Hurricane Ida. So I had to run. It was very easy to just unplug my NAS and take it with me knowing my collection was safe. Much easier than dragging around a PC and or more.

It sounds like small potatoes but it was one less thing to worry about when there were many many things to do and be concerned with.

In my latest "Chronicles of NAS" episode I am attesting to the great portability of a separate NAS unit. Why is that important?

Well I was in the path of Hurricane Ida. So I had to run. It was very easy to just unplug my NAS and take it with me knowing my collection was safe. Much easier than dragging around a PC and or more.

It sounds like small potatoes but it was one less thing to worry about when there were many many things to do and be concerned with.
Stay safe.

(y)

I'm in Hurricane Alley myself (I won't say where, but I was relieved when the local forecasts stated that the Hurricane won't affect anyone locally) so I know that the weather this time of year can be very stressful.

Reactions: DQ
Stay safe.

(y)

I'm in Hurricane Alley myself (I won't say where, but I was relieved when the local forecasts stated that the Hurricane won't affect anyone locally) so I know that the weather this time of year can be very stressful.

Yes sir I am safe for the time being ! :)

Back