• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Has anyone found a solution for the 99 titles scheme on blurays?

yahknow1

This seems to be a very wide-spread problem, I've found many guides that say they have the answer, but I'm discovering that most of them are discussing DVD's and there always seems to be a conflict for using that guide with bluray?

Ideally, I'd love to discover a method using AnyDVDHD or CloneBD I have both, but I'd take anything that works (hopefully 100% of the time?) Does anyone know of a specific program that's fast and easy?

I've got VLC and just about every version of PowerDVD ever made. As for PDVD: Some folks have said to just right-click and check the "Information" for the BD and get the title that way, but I'm finding it doesn't work correctly (at least for PDVD 14 and "The Divergent Series: Allegiant")

20160825_105355.jpg

This seems to be a very wide-spread problem, I've found many guides that say they have the answer, but I'm discovering that most of them are discussing DVD's and there always seems to be a conflict for using that guide with bluray?

Ideally, I'd love to discover a method using AnyDVDHD or CloneBD I have both, but I'd take anything that works (hopefully 100% of the time?) Does anyone know of a specific program that's fast and easy?

I've got VLC and just about every version of PowerDVD ever made. As for PDVD: Some folks have said to just right-click and check the "Information" for the BD and get the title that way, but I'm finding it doesn't work correctly (at least for PDVD 14 and "The Divergent Series: Allegiant")

View attachment 30722
It's simple: just send in an AnyDVD log of the offending Blu-ray disc, and they'll update the OPD, pointing your Blu-ray disc to the right playlist.

Every once in a blue moon, they'll want the Jar files from your Blu-ray disc with AnyDVD turned off, but that is rare, and they'll let you know when that is needed.

The playlist obfuscation is a pain, but AnyDVD can handle it provided that people send in the logs of their Blu-ray disc/Blu-ray discs that have this, or any Blu-ray disc that has issues.

:)

Vlc picks the wrong playlist because it's not a licensed bluray player. As far as screenpass is concerned (what that 99 titles thing is actually called) anydvd handles allegiant just fine. If it doesn't you need to provide an anydvd logfile and start a troubleshooting thread in the correct forum section.

Log file sent....

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_K_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
I guess I should have said I'm trying to create a MKV file from the ISO

Topic moved.

Anydvd handles your version just fine. You need to use the playlist number anydvd mentions in whatever you use for the mkv. If your using CloneBD it'll automatically use the correct playlist is a disc had been properly decrypted.

Disable AnyDVD.
Play the original Blu-ray in a licensed software player.
Snoop on the process using Process Monitor.
See what MPLS file it is reading for the main title.
Voila. You now now know which MPLS file to rip.

Wrong, that method is no longer accurate and hasn't been for months. Screenpass has been updated to use "cached" playlists where the correct sequence is used but the visible playlist number is that of an incorrect playlist.

That may be: I don't think I have any recent Screenpass discs. But this method looks at the raw files the player opens, not what is displayed on screen.

Topic moved.

Anydvd handles your version just fine. You need to use the playlist number anydvd mentions in whatever you use for the mkv. If your using CloneBD it'll automatically use the correct playlist is a disc had been properly decrypted.

Thanks Ch3vr0n,

How about forced and regular subtitles? I'm trying to find a method that keeps the forced subtitles at least, I'd love it to get both, that way if I want to turn subtitles on I can. Does CloneBD handle subtitles well?

off course it can, it's the blu-ray equivalent to CloneDVD. However forced subs is a tricky thing. There are multiple ways studios can implement them and not all of them are easy to identify / handle. It can be hidden inside a stardard track with a "forced" flag per string, it can be a seperate forced stream entirely,...

Back