• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hardware specs for Blue Ray

npapadak

Hi to All

I have a DELL Optiplex GX620 at 3,2 ghz with intel E64T cpu, 2GB Memory , 3 HDD Total 400 GB ( My free space on C is 1 GB).

Also a geforce 8600GT and an LG CCW LH20L Blue ray RRW player.

When i play a Blue ray movie to my HD Epson projector , after 2,3 minutes my PC Crashes.

My question is if i can use Anydvd HD to watch the movie without having those crashes ??

Thanks

Nikolas

Hi to All

I have a DELL Optiplex GX620 at 3,2 ghz with intel E64T cpu, 2GB Memory , 3 HDD Total 400 GB ( My free space on C is 1 GB).

Also a geforce 8600GT and an LG CCW LH20L Blue ray RRW player.

When i play a Blue ray movie to my HD Epson projector , after 2,3 minutes my PC Crashes.

My question is if i can use Anydvd HD to watch the movie without having those crashes ??

Thanks

Nikolas

I had written a whole diatribe on the C drive but somehow I lost the text. Here's the short version. Free up some space on the C drive. Alot of space! Like at least 100G, perferably 200G. Windows (all versions) doesn't like a full C drive. The other drives won't matter.

Second, I believe that video card uses an extra power connector. Make sure it's connected. It'll prolly work fine without it being connected, until it's stressed. Like playing a BD movie.

I think saying free up 100GB is excessive, you should be fine with 4 or 5GB free. Most people don't even have a primary drive over 100GB total

Go to start/run/msconfig/selective startup/ disable all, it will stop all unecessary programs from running in the background, or use a 3rd party program like Startup Cop, or Autorun Cop, & free up your resources, & you should be fine, yet you might still need AnyDVD HD running in the background if you have non-HDCP compliant hardware

in my most humble of opinions;)

ocgw

peace

Last edited:
Back