• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Happy with New License Purchase, Comment Here

I just updated my subscription to AnyDVD with the purchase of a lifetime subscription. It's just a too useful product to go without.
I used a Visa debit card linked to my bank to make the deal and it went flawlessly. Within seconds I had an email with my new key. Thanks a lot Redfox.

I just made my purchase of a new Redfox AnyDVD HD license using the bitcoin guide furnished by Sabertooth, just received my license key, did the install and I am doing a "happy dance" because you all made this a very easy purchase experience for an old lady who is "technologically challenged" when it comes to things like bitcoins. I also want to say thank you to the team for keeping this program alive and running.

Finally, my friend helped me to setup my wallet in iphone, it is breadwallet. Then he pointed me to a company, ANXBTC. I deposited cash notes into the ATM machine and got my first bitcoin. Rate is 9-10% higher than their trading platform, but it is ok because I shall use only once... perhaps the additional 10% discount is for exchange rate compensation?

Anyway, it is much easier and faster than I expected. I can enjoy the software~

THAT right there is wrong. You should know this by now, so let me make it very clear (again). Redfox is NOT slysoft. aka stands for 'also known as' and slysoft isn't also known as redfox. They are 2 completely separate entities!

Thank you for the correction. Am I wrong in stating that the major programmers at their former employer, Slysoft, formed their own company Redfox, are the "Legal" owners of all the products that Slysoft had control of?

Hi All
I'm a long time user of slysoft products, over 10 years, although my LTL for AnyDVDHD only lasted 14 months, these unavoidable things happen sometimes, just happy the redfox project came and saved the day, just purchased my new redfox LTL using Visa, no problems from here in the UK. Key arrived via email within seconds .
Thanks to all concerned at the redfox project and I wish you well for the future and may you continue the good work.

got the new anydvd hd licence today used my mom's visa worked perfectly thank you so much redfox i had no issues :)

Back