• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Happy with New License Purchase, Comment Here

Just renewed my license (well, purchased a new one from the new company) and everything was as smooth as usual. Used a Skank of America (I hate that bank but I use that card for online purchases) visa card and immediately went through. Glad to see the Fox back. No other software compares.

Finally got my new AnyDVD license! Even though finances are a bit tight right now and I have a current LTL for Clone mobile, I decided to get a RedFox one for that also to show some support for our team. Feels great to be back in the den! Keep out-foxing the hounds and thanks again! By the way, used USA-based visa. Went though quickly,no issues.

I also just bought my new AnyDVD HD LT license. The (Rebel) Fox is back on my PC :love:
Thank you to the support who is even working at the weekend. (That was a really quick response! (y))

Btw: I payed with 'mywirecard Visa' (as you suggested) [New = mycard2go / Old = mywirecard Visa)
The 'find a shop near you' is -at least at my location- not up2date at all :confused: Even in a big shopping mall nobody could tell me where I can get the card/who is selling this card. Thank god a gas station had the old visa card for sale.

Oh and... What Does The Fox Say? :D SCNR :LOL:

I just paid for the LTL bundle and it all went through with no problem (used Visa).
Unfortunately I did it the day the UK voted to leave the EU - and the exchange rate
between UK pound and the euro really dived!! That sure knocked the price up for me.....
Other than that I have no complaints.
Been a long-time supporter of the products and Iam glad to see the Fox 'live and kicking' ;)

Keep up the good work, guys.

l8er,
Jim

I purchased a lifetime license for AnyDVDHD and I'm happy with what I got! Slysoft aka Redfox is reliable. I believe that they are the only reliable DVD backup company on this earth. I don't know of any others, so I really don't have any complaints. Keep up the good work! Good always wins out over evil.....

Slysoft aka Redfox is reliable.

THAT right there is wrong. You should know this by now, so let me make it very clear (again). Redfox is NOT slysoft. aka stands for 'also known as' and slysoft isn't also known as redfox. They are 2 completely separate entities!

Just purchased new lifetime licenses for AnyDVDHD and CloneCD. Thank You very much to the RedFox Team. Months ago I vowed to purchase new lifetime licenses and I did just that.

I know RedFox can see how many licenses they are selling . I still think it would be nice for those who purchased new licenses to chime in here so those who said no one would repurchase could see just how many people support these great people!

Thanks again RedFox!
I just discovered the change with SlySoft when I started to copy a DVD received as a gift. Was a surprise, but a no brainer to buy the new license, even if I use it just a few times a year. The program has always worked well for me. I got a fraud notification after the purchase went through with Visa and had to click a link to keep my card active. If I could not copy purchased media, I would no longer buy it , period.

Hi There,

I had a LTL for ANYDVD(HD) since 2009.I was waiting for Mastercard to come back as payment option, as I was nervous about issues with Visa being declined.
But bit the bullet and ordered a LTL with my Visa and NO PROBLEM !

It's good to be back :)

I know I did NOT need to do so, but the RedFox team is simply so good at what they do that I was "forced" (BIG time sarcasm, peeps!) to purchase brand new, shiny RedFox licenses for CloneDVD Mobile and CloneCD.

The bundle discount combined with the "Back From The Dead" 20% discount sure didn't hurt too much for making my further contribution to the RedFox Resurrection and Renaissance!

I know I did NOT need to do so, but the RedFox team is simply so good at what they do that I was "forced" (BIG time sarcasm, peeps!) to purchase brand new, shiny RedFox licenses for CloneDVD Mobile and CloneCD.

The bundle discount combined with the "Back From The Dead" 20% discount sure didn't hurt too much for making my further contribution to the RedFox Resurrection and Renaissance!
It was all the niceness. Don't worry your not the only one who fell under the "spell" either.
There was just so much niceness that I nicely purchased all three products even though only the Fox was needed for me. Already had the other Two. See what happens when there's so much niceness.
:ROFLMAO: (y):D

It was all the niceness. Don't worry your not the only one who fell under the "spell" either.

:ROFLMAO: (y):D
Well, having a new, updated license for CloneDVD Mobile didn't hurt, hopefully soon the much anticipated CDVDM engine upgrade will happen. I have a new and very voracious Amazon Fire to feed with ripped DVD files.

The current engine has a few burps and belches occasionally when backing up some DVDs. CDVDM says there was an error at 99%, yet checking the output file shows the entire thing was done. Go figure.

Ok just bought in with a shinny new lifetime license. ive been a lifetime user of HD for years and I've never used anydvdHD for HD disks only standard DVD's but it's been a great product. Even if redfox follows slyfox into oblivion, at least the programmers will get something for their hard work. Hang in their guys and keep you heads down:)

Is it possible to install the redfox version along side the older slyfox version (for testing purposes), if one is manually started when the other is disabled?

Is it possible to install the redfox version along side the older slyfox version (for testing purposes), if one is manually started when the other is disabled?
No.

Because AnyDVD works at the OS driver level you can have only one version installed at a time. If you have the SlySoft version already installed the RedFox version will install over the previous version, overwriting it. No matter where it is installed. If you change the install directory with the RedFox version, the SlySoft version will be either uninstalled or the RedFox version will not be installed.

Last edited:
No, it's not. The existing installation always gets overwritten.

I had a very smooth experience with Bitcoin purchase. Coinbase and its small transaction fee using bank transfer made it super easy for someone who knows nothing about Bitcoin and needed a Bitcoin operator I can trust. Took almost a month for me from Bitcoin price watching. Mainly just watching the price keep going up and cursing every week for opportunities missed. Finally bought it today and only cost me $95 USD. Very happy to have lifetime license again from an old member since 2004.

I had a very smooth experience with Bitcoin purchase. Coinbase and its small transaction fee using bank transfer made it super easy for someone who knows nothing about Bitcoin and needed a Bitcoin operator I can trust. Took almost a month for me from Bitcoin price watching. Mainly just watching the price keep going up and cursing every week for opportunities missed. Finally bought it today and only cost me $95 USD. Very happy to have lifetime license again from an old member since 2004.
And now you are a new LTL holder for RedFox starting 2016, as many of the rest of us are.

Welcome to the Fox Den! :D

Back