• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Happy with New License Purchase, Comment Here

Thanks Ch3vr0n
With regard to the email address used to purchase the AnyDVD HD licences I used protonmail.com because my normal email list is on the RedFox blacklist. I am currently corresponding with Bigpond(Telstra) to find out what is going on.
That's the one I used as well but some others have received their keys with protonmail though.

Just purchased a new RedFox AnyDVD HD license.

Thanks and KUDOS to the team for an AWESOME job well done!

I appreciate the decades of immense hard work your team has performed on my behalf, it will not be forgotten.

We will share a long friendship many decades to come......

Last edited:
I purchased a new lifetime AnyDVD license a few days back. All went fine.

I wanted to thank the development team. I was saddened and concerned when the original Slysoft went down. I have had a license for AnyDVD for years to back up my DVDs/CDs so that the originals would not get trashed on trips... they used to.

Comments on purchasing.....
I used a refillable Visa card. It was not that I did not trust RedFox to use secure purchase sites, just something I do with all sites I do purchases with.
I did get a call from my bank on a possible fraud alert since the purchase Web address was supposedly in the Ukraine and the handling bank in China. Not a problem. The name for the 'payment to:' was as it was supposed to be. The payment was already made and they were just checking on possible card theft. Others may also get a call from their bank.

Good luck on payments and thanks again to the development team.

Last edited:
Just purchased a new RedFox AnyDVD HD license.

Thanks and KUDOS to the team for an AWESOME job well done!

I appreciate the decades of immense hard work your team has performed on my behalf, it will not be forgotten.

We will share a long friendship many decades to come......

Welcome to the RedFox Project. Glad you're aboard.

I purchased a new lifetime AnyDVD license a few days back. All went fine.

I wanted to thank the development team. I was saddened and concerned when the original Slysoft went down. I have had a license for AnyDVD for years to back up my DVDs/CDs so that the originals would not get trashed on trips... they used to.

Comments on purchasing.....
I used a refillable Visa card. It was not that I did not trust RedFox to use secure purchase sites, just something I do with all sites I do purchases with.
I did get a call from my bank on a possible fraud alert since the purchase Web address was supposedly in the Ukraine and the handling bank in China. Not a problem. The name for the 'payment to:' was as it was supposed to be. The payment was already made and they were just checking on possible card theft. Others may also get a call from their bank.

I sent the key download to Protonmail and it came through fine.

Good luck on payments and thanks again to the development team.

I'm happy that you're joining the RedFox Project. Enjoy your purchase.

I just read an earlier post on BitCoin. I forgot to mention BitCoin in my earlier post.

Thanks for those posting other sites for obtaining BitCoins. I originally checked out the sites given by RedFox. The wallet part was easy but buying BitCoins not so much. The clearinghouses/exchanges listed wanted way more personal/financial information than I was willing to share to unknown entities, reputable or not. It was also going to take several days to get a BitCoin. So I opted for the CC method which was almost immediate.

Now that I know about other sites, I may try BitCoin again in the future.

On email attachment issues of licenses.... I also did not receive my license via email attachment on Protonmail. Fortunately, after purchase, there was a link for a download and I used it . I received an email and attachment for the invoice but not in the license email saying that there was a license attached. This was back 8 days or so. I assumed it was never attached from the sender end and that the immediate download option was what was offered instead. I also assumed it was not my email provider since other attachments did come through.

Last edited:
I just read an earlier post on BitCoin. I forgot to mention BitCoin in my earlier post.

Thanks for those posting other sites for obtaining BitCoins. I originally checked out the sites given by RedFox. The wallet part was easy but buying BitCoins not so much. The clearinghouses/exchanges listed wanted way more personal/financial information than I was willing to share to unknown entities, reputable or not. It was also going to take several days to get a BitCoin. So I opted for the CC method which was almost immediate.

Now that I know about other sites, I may try BitCoin again in the future.

On email attachment issues of licenses.... I also did not receive my license via email attachment. Fortunately, after purchase, there was a link for a download and I used it . I received an email and attachment for the invoice but not in the license email saying that there was a license attached. This was back 8 days or so. I assumed it was never attached from the sender end and that the immediate download option was what was offered instead. I also assumed it was not my email provider since other attachments did come through.
If you reply back to that email "the keys" one and write a small note stating that your keys were not attached they will send it again. It seems to be hit and miss I used protonmail for receiving my keys and didn't receive any either as attachments but some user's have received them. I am communicating with support about this very issue now . Hope that helps.

Previously had the Slysoft LTL - Got my Redfox LTL today - thanks for adding Mastercard - Purchase was easy, licence key appeared by email almost instantly. Thank you for all your hard work and efforts.

Previously had the Slysoft LTL - Got my Redfox LTL today - thanks for adding Mastercard - Purchase was easy, licence key appeared by email almost instantly. Thank you for all your hard work and efforts.
Thank you for supporting the Redfox project!!(y)

My bought my LTL license today! Going to get all my buddies to rebuy theirs too. I re-join with a crowd =D
Great to have another one Supporting the Redfox project welcome aboard.(y)(y)

If you reply back to that email "the keys" one and write a small note stating that your keys were not attached they will send it again. It seems to be hit and miss I used protonmail for receiving my keys and didn't receive any either as attachments but some user's have received them. I am communicating with support about this very issue now . Hope that helps.
I am doing the same as you Nebostrangla but no success as yet. I did get an email from RedFox a few hours ago but that appears to be a repeat of the earlier "confirmation of purchase" letter with no mention of licenses or attachments.

I am doing the same as you Nebostrangla but no success as yet. I did get an email from RedFox a few hours ago but that appears to be a repeat of the earlier "confirmation of purchase" letter with no mention of licenses or attachments.
They will get back to you I also gave them an alternate address to send to as well if they can do that , send to both at the same time and see what happens.

As a former Slysoft AnyDVD-HD 'lifetime licence' holder, I have come aboard the good ship Redfox as a 'lifetime licence' holder. Hoping that the new ship stays afloat long enough to warrant the cost of the licence. I had no problems whatsoever in purchasing my licence (Mastercard), receiving the key, and activating the software; sorry to read that the process has not gone as smoothly for others.

I purchased SlySoft AnyDVD HD back in about 2011. When the company folded, I wasn't happy with it, but I understood that there were significant issues behind the scenes that made this happen.

I was delighted to hear that the devs have decided to continue on, and I purchased a new lifetime license from RedFox. The purchase went fairly smoothly, as my CC needed to be manually processed for some reason, but the license was sent out within 24hr, and the updated software is running perfectly.

I consider it money well spent, and will continue to use it until I run out of Blu-Rays or hard drive space.

I purchased SlySoft AnyDVD HD back in about 2011. When the company folded, I wasn't happy with it, but I understood that there were significant issues behind the scenes that made this happen.

I was delighted to hear that the devs have decided to continue on, and I purchased a new lifetime license from RedFox. The purchase went fairly smoothly, as my CC needed to be manually processed for some reason, but the license was sent out within 24hr, and the updated software is running perfectly.

I consider it money well spent, and will continue to use it until I run out of Blu-Rays or hard drive space.
Thanks for joining the RedFox Project!!

Enjoy your purchase!!

I bought today and Visa finally worked....but couldn't get another Anydvd HD for other factors but did get Anydvd HD, CloneCD, Clonedvdmobile.....guess I am happy but wish I could get another Anydvd HD.

From a previous (shorter than expected) lifetime member ... I was pleased that the new pricing and discounts were reasonable. In for another lifetime (may it be a long one for RedFox!) Credit Card worked perfectly and licenses (yep, I bundled a little) installed no problem.

Thank you to eveyone who is showing their support for the Redfox project if we all stick together we can send a loud message to the BS studios that we have had enough of the BS plus support a great team of developers that allow us to back up our bought movies.

LONG LIVE REDFOX!!!(y)(y)

I just purchased a lifetime RedFox AnyDVD HD license!! A BIG BIG Thanks to the RedFox team for getting this out. I'm super excited to be able to continue to use such a useful tool for my library. Many Thanks. Just to let you know, my first time I tried to purchase it failed. I waited about 10 min, tried again and it worked! Go RedFox!!!!!!!!

Back