• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Happy with New License Purchase, Comment Here

As I do not have Visa I decided to go for Bitcoin payment. First of all being sceptic bitcoin payment processing appeared being Pretty easy. Having Sent the money online the rest Goes very Smooth. Payment processing went immediate as well the delivery of redfox license! Thank you for being back to business hopefully you will survive @ least as Long as Slysoft did!

Maybe you can share here where and how you got Bitcoin? This would help other people.

Thanks

Yeah, my MasterCard finally bought me a new license. AnyDVD(HD) was always worth it over the years, so that was a no-brainer on my side. I'm happy that you guys are willing to work on on this project. Hopefully red fox will have a long and prosper life. :)

More than happy to support these guys yet again. Lifetime for this fella :D

My bank only issues MasterCards, so I jumped on the option as soon as it was working. Money is very tight right now, so I went for 2 years, but the transaction was nearly flawless.

I say "nearly" because I got a bogus message that my email address was unreachable. I continued anyway, and received the emails with no problems.

Thanks, guys, for keeping AnyDVD HD alive. It's my most expensive utility, but I couldn't do without it. IMO, it's criminal that the MPAA has made it so difficult to exercise our legal right (in the U.S., anyway) to back up our movie purchases.

Longtime slysoft lifetime license owner here. I debated this for a while. I asked a few questions. I ended up buying a new redfox license. Im hoping this new license will last. there are other options out there. I plan to explore those as well. The bottom line is Anydvd works the way I need it to. If the redfox lifetime license doesnt follow thru...then I wont ever contribute again. You have my faith redfox. Dont abuse it. Btw....love the bandana over the foxes eyes. Makes it more worthwhile. Arrrrrr....

Maybe you can share here where and how you got Bitcoin? This would help other people.

Thanks
USA 1 open a account here only requires a email verifiaction many use this service and they charge very little for the exchange of bitcoins this is where you would open up your wallet for bitcoins:

https://blockchain.info

Step two a very nice Company to do business with to buy bitcoins using paypal or credit debit cards all you have to do is they will call you to verify info no Ids uploaded ect pretty straight forward and no hassels.:

https://www.bitcoinranger.com/

I have had another member use his service buying bitcoins and he was very pleased I reccommend this seller and he does not ask twice what the bitcoins are worth as of today bitcoins went up from 445.00 pretty stable for a week to 474.00 Today USD exchange.

Last edited:
A lot of customers posted that buying with Bitcoin was very easy.

Had a LTL with Slysoft that was worth every penny. Was happy to do it again with Redfox. Thanks for keeping it going
with regard to lifetime subscriptions I was under the impression that only AnyDVD HD would require a new licence is this correct? I have received a letter advising the my AnyDVD HD licences are attached but I can't see any attachments. Am I looking in the wrong place?

The only one that NEEDS one now is anydvd HD. The most likely one to need I've next is clonedvd mobile when it gets the encoding engine overhauled. It's likely that update will trigger the need for a redfox license. If your licenses aren't attached, send in a support ticket and include your license info.

Had my old LTL for ages and now the owner to 2 new 2 years. No LTL for me just yet. Mainly due to money and partially to see how things pan out. And if there's still a need for a wonderful program such as this in two years then I'll happily help them along with a few more pennies :)
RedFox would much rather you only buy yearly licensing (recurring revenue for development & upkeep) over an LTL anyway, and actually they had NO plans to sell LTL's for AnyDVDHD at all to begin with but thankfully chose to offer them for US so we as supporter's who choose to purchase LTL's need to purchase a license to AnyDVDHD for EVERY pc we ever intend to run it on as a thank you and because we the users are now the full financial backing of this project and what will allow it to remain "the best damn decrypter on the market" period and receive those updates and improvements that we have come to know and love.

with regard to lifetime subscriptions I was under the impression that only AnyDVD HD would require a new licence is this correct? I have received a letter advising the my AnyDVD HD licences are attached but I can't see any attachments. Am I looking in the wrong place?
I'm having the same problem with the key file attachments on email not actually coming through for me too in your case and what I did was reply to that email with a short description or issue which would be the "keys aren't attached as they should be" they actually resent it and made sure they were attached and it still doesn't have them but my payment details has their attachments like it should so nothing stripping them, so I believe it's something on their end that can hopefully be found and fixed for future purchases.

I'm having the same problem with the key file attachments on email not actually coming through for me too in your case and what I did was reply to that email with a short description or issue which would be the "keys aren't attached as they should be" they actually resent it and made sure they were attached and it still doesn't have them but my payment details has their attachments like it should so nothing stripping them, so I believe it's something on their end that can hopefully be found and fixed for future purchases.
nebostrangla, do you think that the cause of your issue and antipodes is the e-mail client that you are using?

I never had that problem (knock on wood) because I used Comcast to purchase a new RedFox AnyDVD HD license for one of my e-mail accounts and Gmail to purchase another new RedFox AnyDVD HD license.

I intend to eventually purchase a third RedFox AnyDVD HD license using a Yahoo e-mail account that I have.

I hope that the other person will get their license key file very soon.

nebostrangla, do you think that the cause of your issue and the other person is the e-mail client?

I never had that problem (knock on wood) because I used Comcast to purchase a new RedFox AnyDVD HD license for one of my e-mail accounts and Gmail to purchase another new RedFox AnyDVD HD license.

I intend to eventually purchase a third RedFox AnyDVD HD license using a Yahoo e-mail account that I have.

I hope that the other person will get their license key file very soon.
I don't think mine is client for the fact that the "payment details" from RedFox shop has their attachments and the two separate email's with key( email for each product) from elby has their's I purchased cloneBD/CloneDVD bundle day before my RedFox purchase needed the BD and basically an extra copy of DVD for free IMO.

OK, just completed my purchase - lifetime bundle (from a previous Slysoft Lifetime license holder of all). Considered trying Bitcoin but decided to just get the purchase done and used a credit card. All went smoothly. Downloaded the new software and licenses but haven't installed them yet - too late here and I'm tired! I'll get that done tomorrow or Tuesday.

BTW - I also have CloneDVD2 w/a lifetime license from Elby. Will that still work as usual? No need for anything new with that?

Thanks!

Jim

Elby products are not affected, they didn't get shut down ;-)

OK, just completed my purchase - lifetime bundle (from a previous Slysoft Lifetime license holder of all). Considered trying Bitcoin but decided to just get the purchase done and used a credit card. All went smoothly. Downloaded the new software and licenses but haven't installed them yet - too late here and I'm tired! I'll get that done tomorrow or Tuesday.

BTW - I also have CloneDVD2 w/a lifetime license from Elby. Will that still work as usual? No need for anything new with that?

Thanks!

Jim
Thank you for supporting the Redfox project like I have an many others have as for your Elby products they will all work as usual no new licenses need for elby products.

The only one that NEEDS one now is anydvd HD. The most likely one to need I've next is clonedvd mobile when it gets the encoding engine overhauled. It's likely that update will trigger the need for a redfox license. If your licenses aren't attached, send in a support ticket and include your license info.
Thanks Ch3vr0n
With regard to the email address used to purchase the AnyDVD HD licences I used protonmail.com because my normal email list is on the RedFox blacklist. I am currently corresponding with Bigpond(Telstra) to find out what is going on.

Back