• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Happy with New License Purchase, Comment Here

I'm also happy as a clam! (that one kinda wrote itself)
With their brains, and our money - the MPAA won't know WTF hit them!
I enrolled in the Redfox Movement today. Without any reservation.
The MPAA is "the man" here - not Redfox.
But together? We will "stick it to the man"...... over and over.
-W

Last edited:
I'm glad the developers got the band back together!

I kept an eye on Slysoft since 2003 and eventually bought the Slysoft perpetual license at the end of 2008 and it got over 7 years of value before closure. Considering that Slysoft lasted 15 years it's a great value for a software company.
I don't know *any* software product that offers such value considering the ever-changing nature of technology.
I spent way more on smart phones and they don't even get 5 years.

I did not hesitate to buy a license last night when payment was finally available.
Look forward to using AnyDVD and Redfox's future endeavors!

Purchase for new lifetime license went through. Don't see it on my statement yet to know final amount. Purchased original lifetime license some years ago -- don't remember when.

I'm happy to purchase another license to keep this software alive. I can't bear the thought of all the disc hassle again! Discs all over the place, cases all over the place, discs getting lost, cases getting lost or stepped on, discs going bad. What a pain! My discs stay safely on the shelf, and I don't even have to get out of my easy chair to start a movie.

Thank you Redfox team! ...and a pox on all the whiners. Geez people, if a hundred bucks or 87 Euros is too much for you, maybe you should spend more time on bettering your situation and less time ripping movies and hanging out on the Internet.

I am now a proud owner of a NEW anyDVDHD LTL key and also new CCD and CDVDM keys for when they're needed but are just spares for now. And for all the complainers on here (that think they are only ones losing something) that's the third one I've paid for since 06 ( I think) first one was bought on ex's card and was put in her name didn't know it mattered at the time so I purchased again in 2010 in my name to avoid any issues. Even with all that I feel I've gotten alot of usage out of them and the $ to yrs ratio is fine with me. But that's just my opinion. Also thanks again RedFox for not making us do timed "yearly" license's only as originally planned and offering the LTL's again.

Thank you all.

Oh Sure!
I finally lay my hands on a Visa, and it goes from individual acknowledgements to "Thank you all."
I'm not "all" - I am Clam, Clam I am, (tm Dr. Seuss)
-W

After spending about five hours last night learning about bit coin and setting up a online wallet and purchasing bit coins to cover the cost it was very simple to do finding a place to purchase bitcoins without photo ID being uploaded in the USA was the worst part of my search but I found one and I purchased my new LTL.

Visa didn't work for me.

After many years of happy using AnyDVD-HD, and as I stated before, I just purchased the new Lifetime license.

For me, it's a no-brainer.... once we pass the 2-year mark.... the lifetime license will be paid for itself. The calculation should be very simple:

Lifetime license after 20% discount is €87.20.
1 Year + Renewal would cost you roughly €85.

One thing, if I may, to suggest to the team. You may want to consider changing the phrasing from "Lifetime License" to "Unlimited Updates" or "Unlimited Renewals". I think it would be more realistic option for many users and may prevent future misunderstanding.... ;-)

I wanted to wish the new/old team much of success and long lasting presence. Well done in getting this off the ground quickly.

I was a long-time lifetime license holder of several Slysoft products. I certainly got my money's worth over the years. Zero-day support from the staff and the forum regulars. But what makes me so very pleased is that when Slysoft died and the DB links died, it took very little time to get back to serving customers. The ball was not dropped.

I now have a new lifetime license with Redfox and, considering the product and the folks who keep it going, it was a definite bargain!

Thanks, Redfox!

Robert

fox_1.jpg
Oh Sure!
I finally lay my hands on a Visa, and it goes from individual acknowledgements to "Thank you all."
I'm not "all" - I am Clam, Clam I am, (tm Dr. Seuss)
-W
Hey Clams? Here's that "special acknowledgement" that you deserve most. View attachment 29387 says thank you. Joking of course.

I was a long-time lifetime license holder of several Slysoft products. I certainly got my money's worth over the years. Zero-day support from the staff and the forum regulars. But what makes me so very pleased is that when Slysoft died and the DB links died, it took very little time to get back to serving customers. The ball was not dropped.

I now have a new lifetime license with Redfox and, considering the product and the folks who keep it going, it was a definite bargain!

Thanks, Redfox!

Robert
Thank you robertwallace.

Worked just fine, no problems at all. My card approved the charge first time out. They did send me a text later and said the charge from outside the "USA" was made and to contact them if I did not place the charge. Got it all installed and working great. Thanks Redfox.

Finally was able to get a license of redfox anydvd hd. After many many attempts of failure to process my CC. The only difference this time was i tried to put my name and address in all Caps, and i put a "dot" after the Ct in my street name.

Thanks again to dev and support for reviving and continuing work on this product! Been a member since 2007!

I was a long time life time account user, now I am a current life time account user. Works real fine, lasts a long time.

I posted this elsewhere, but I'll add what I said to this thread:

"I just used what was recommended for the Bitcoin option, so I am now the proud owner of an RedFox AnyDVD HD lifetime license!!

I'll have to rebuy the other 3 AnyDVD HD licenses at a later date."

Back