• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Happy Holidays to SlySoft.Forum"

klopf

Happy Holidays to all on the SlySoft.forum. Wishing you all the best in the new year!! ;):D:D

Thanks

And the same for you and yours too!! :)

had a pretty good Christmas here in Indianapolis, but we got a Blizzard warning starting later tonight, that looks very nasty. anyway, hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and looking forward to the new year. :rock:

Happy 2013, Everyone! The Mayan calendar restarted ok so far!:clap:

Well, the Mayans were off by say, 1,000,000,000 years!

(I don't know the answers either, but said that statement above to show that nobody's perfect.)

Happy New Year!!

Hope everyone enjoys 2013!

;)

Well, the Mayans were off by say, 1,000,000,000 years!

(I don't know the answers either, but said that statement above to show that nobody's perfect.)

Apropos of nothing I was reading a book about Mayan archaeology a few weeks before "The End", the book dealt with some of the latest understanding of how Mayans reckoned time, and to say 21 December 2012 was the end of things was a quite old understanding of the Mayan Long Count. Baktuns, katuns and the like are just a SMALL subset of how the Mayans actually did their calendar calculations.

In a nutshell the author said when looking at the entirety of the Mayan calendar system they looked at cycles of 10s of billions of years, not the thousands the doom and gloom crowd were using to sell videos and books.

Apropos of nothing I was reading a book about Mayan archaeology a few weeks before "The End", the book dealt with some of the latest understanding of how Mayans reckoned time, and to say 21 December 2012 was the end of things was a quite old understanding of the Mayan Long Count. Baktuns, katuns and the like are just a SMALL subset of how the Mayans actually did their calendar calculations.

In a nutshell the author said when looking at the entirety of the Mayan calendar system they looked at cycles of 10s of billions of years, not the thousands the doom and gloom crowd were using to sell videos and books.

Or that crappy '2012' movie with John Cusack, Danny Glover, etc.

Ugh, what a waste of 2 1/2 hours I'll never get back.

Back