• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

happy feet hddvd

basser

hello everyone at slysoft....im having the same aac problem as many posters on this forum are. i purchased happy feet on hddvd and tried to back it up to my hard drive....i selected a folder to copy it to but it errored out after 4 seconds saying aac protection found ....is anydvd working?

backing up to hard drivealso allows me to select which aspect ratio i like with my projector ,as im sure anyhddvd must remove this rotton incumberence.Something that does not happen when played straight from the disk

hello everyone at slysoft....im having the same aac problem as many posters on this forum are. i purchased happy feet on hddvd and tried to back it up to my hard drive....i selected a folder to copy it to but it errored out after 4 seconds saying aac protection found ....is anydvd working?

backing up to hard drivealso allows me to select which aspect ratio i like with my projector ,as im sure anyhddvd must remove this rotton incumberence.Something that does not happen when played straight from the disk

Works fine with the BD version. I've had more problems with HD titles. That's why I get BD versions when both are available.

Back