• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

happily never after (US) bluray-->no backup

I had NO ISSUE WHATSOEVER with ripping this movie. I'm sure whatever issue(s) you may be having are on your end. This ripped as any other movie would (read, successful). Good luck.

g

interesting, so some blurays need a pc-based reader? creating the .iso was pretty much the same as all the others, no errors..I could extract files, just no keys to extract (via backupbluray).....

thanks for the info...

I had NO ISSUE WHATSOEVER with ripping this movie. I'm sure whatever issue(s) you may be having are on your end. This ripped as any other movie would (read, successful). Good luck.

g

Same here.

Same here.

you guys were right, due to the huge .iso size, i was ripping off the linux partition, recently I sent it to archive on an ntfs partition and it looks like Happily Never After will decrypt for me...again, appreciate the info

(ps. i tried the same thing with the Black Crowes bluray, but still got the same error...)

Back