• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hansel and gretel

In what way 'Will not copy'? This doesn't really tell us anything

Where is it saying 'not enough room'? If it's when copying to the harddrive from the disc, then it's telling you there's not enough space on your drive to copy it to. If it does this when using DVDshrink etc direct from the disc then you need to copy to the harddrive then run DVD shrink on the folder not the disc as was explained last year.

Last edited:
Making a SL or DL backup?

"Not enough room"

Log shows your original is dual layer

Are you trying to copy this to a single layer dvd?

"Not enough room" will appear if you select "DVD+/-R DL" instead of "DVD-5" when at the CloneDVD2 screen where you choose the quality level of your copy.

Copyed to hard drive
dvd shrink encodeing
dvd shrink encountered a errow can not countinue
not enough storge is avable to process this command

How much free space on your hard drive?

You need to have at least 4.35 GB of free space on the hard drive that has your destination folder.

How much free space is on that hard drive?

Is this the error?

I just created a Dvd shrink error - (see attachment)

Is this the exact error you are getting?

Attachments

• DVDSHRINK.jpg
    DVDSHRINK.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 22
not enough storage is available to process this command

I did a google search for "not enough storage is available to process this command"

The below MAY solve your issue.

( Before doing below you may want to install trial version of CloneDVD2 and see it works. I did another search and someone solved the same issue simply by using Clonedvd2 instead of Dvd Shrink )

The solution to this problem is to edit the IRPStackSize in the registry.

To put it in geek terms the IRPStackSize is a parameter that specifies the number of stack locations in I/O request packets (IRPs) that are used by the operating system. Each stack uses 36 bytes of memory for each receive buffer and you can increase the IRPStackSize, through the Windows registry for some transports, media access control (MAC) drivers, or for file system drivers. The default value of the IRPStackSize parameter is 15.

1. Click on Start > Run > regedit & press Enter

2. Find this key name HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters

3. Locate IRPStackSize

4. If this value does not exist Right Click on Parameters key and Click on New > Dword Value and type in IRPStackSize under the name.

5. The name of the value must be exactly (combination of uppercase and lowercase letters) the same as what I have above.

6. Right Click on the IRPStackSize and click on Modify

7. Select Decimal enter a value higher than 15 (Maximum Value is 50 decimal) and Click Ok

8. You can close the registry editor and restart your computer.

Last edited:
Stop and take a step back

Copyed to hard drive
dvd shrink encodeing
dvd shrink encountered a errow can not countinue
not enough storge is avable to process this command

Do not alter or add to your registry. I cannot imagine all the shrink users around the world are fumbling around in the registry for this basic error.

Please clarify for us. With "Copied to hard drive" do you mean you have used the "rip video..." option in AnyDVD and it was successful? And then you got this Shrink error using that folder?

@dslmax@swbell.net
Is AnyDVD active while processing the ripped files with Shrink ?
If so, try without AnyDVD running in the background.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Use a good registry cleaner to clean-up your hard drive, something like JV16 power tools.
2. Check for errors on your hard drive with the operating system you are using.
3. Defrag the hard drive and reboot.
4. Remove the old DVD Shrink and do a clean install of the latest version.
5. Use the registry cleaner CCleaner
6. Rip the source disk to the hard drive and load the VIDEO TS FOLDER into DVD Shrink to build your back-up.
7. If the source disk is a single layer DVD5 4.7gb or a dual layer DVD9 8.5gb use the same size blank disk for your back-up.
8. Set ALL the options correctly in DVD Shrink BEFORE you load the VIDEO TS FOLDER.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hansel & Gretel--no problem

to dslmax... FYI I used AnyDVD 7.2.0.2 Used AnyDVD to rip to hard drive then edited out extras with Shrink. Got 100% compression on movie only backup without any problem at all. Burned with Nero to a TY blank media disc. :clap::clap:

DVD error

Mate methinks you may have run out of space on your DVD, find a new 4.7Gb and try again

Euhm lol. Find a new one and try again? What do you think, that when the first "only" could hold 4.7gb, the next one will magically be bigger? Besides this topic is old. Last post before yours was over a month ago.

Back