• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hail Caesar and Kung Fu Panda 3

jrsvdc

Having issues with both of these Blu Rays, here is the message I am getting:

Summary for drive M: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.3.0, BDPHash.bin 16-05-19)
DVDFAB VIRTUAL DRIVE 1.0
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-R
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 16948384 sectors (33102 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: HAIL_CAESAR
Media is AACS protected!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 56
couldn't retrieve AGID!
Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Removing AACS protection from several other discs is going off without a hitch, just can't get these two to work.

Ideas?

yeah, use the original disc. Then it will work. That's an AACS protected backup copy, so whoever ripped it, ripped it without removing protection and then burned it to a disc. Bad idea.

yeah, use the original disc. Then it will work. That's an AACS protected backup copy, so whoever ripped it, ripped it without removing protection and then burned it to a disc. Bad idea.
Hey Ch3v,
It's not burnt it's an iso look.
Having issues with both of these Blu Rays, here is the message I am getting:

Summary for drive M: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.3.0, BDPHash.bin 16-05-19)
DVDFAB VIRTUAL DRIVE 1.0
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-R
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 16948384 sectors (33102 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: HAIL_CAESAR
Media is AACS protected!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 56
couldn't retrieve AGID!
Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!
Now the only way you can decrypt the iso is to insert original in that machine since you have one. Or mount it on the machine you ripped it on.

Doesn't matter. It's still not an original disc. Look a few lines below your bold line. 'current profile bd-r', if it was an original it would say 'bd-rom'. Anydvd can't decrypt it because it hasn't seen the original disc before and the data for it isn't in the opd.

I know
Doesn't matter. It's still not an original disc. Look a few lines below your bold line. 'current profile bd-r', if it was an original it would say 'bd-rom'. Anydvd can't decrypt it because it hasn't seen the original disc before and the data for it isn't in the opd.
I said it was an ISO not a burnt disc . It is mounted on a virtual drive. Which is all I need to see to know what it was.
That bd-r you mentioned is why you thought it was but is irrelevant to me.

Back