• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Had lifetimes licenses of every software before the change from Slysoft, so how does this work now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how this thread subject keeps flaring up like a forest fire that just won’t go out. I contributed on a similar thread last year and the Super Moderator RedFox 1 decided it best to censor (he called it tidying up) and close it when people started chipping in with negative comments. He then PM’d me and told me my behaviour, which although somewhat sarcastic in getting my points across but certainly not abusive, was unacceptable. Negativity against RedFox is not tolerated on this forum.
I think most people can accept that a ‘lifetime’ licence from Slysoft only lasted as long as Slysoft existed. This is the same as any company that goes out of business. What really fans the flames on the topic (it certainly did for me) and what RedFox don’t understand is this company line that there is NO connection whatsoever between Slysoft and Redfox like if they say there was then the sky would fall down and they would be liable to honour Slysoft's licence arrangements. It’s been pointed out by many different people that the core workforce remains the same, the website is an amended Slysoft one, the logo is the same but with a Zorro mask, the last Slysoft version still reminds you every day there is a later version from RedFox etc – yet the company line remains that there is no connection between the two entities – AT ALL – historical or otherwise on the grounds that Slysoft was shut down. It just happened to rise again from the aftermath as a project called RedFox in an almost identical format.
Some people will be hacked off at paying more money and some people will accept it. RedFox just need to be less defensive and more honest about the connection and I’d guess most people will have more sympathy and be less enraged by their dismissive attitude. Maybe then the fire will be extinguished completely. Based on their historical replies to all people with this type of view, however, I expect they won’t be though and this will be my last post as I’m sure it will be removed by RedFox 1 and my account suspended. Farewell cruel world...

Negativity is tolerated just fine, to a point. What is not tolerated, is blaming RedFox for the actions of the mpaa/aacs-la. There's a difference. again RedFox isn't a company and no there is no connection. You can't be connected to something that no longer exists. Do your research it's posted right here on the forums what happened. we will not start the 'debates' all over again. You're over a year late to 'cry'.

End of story.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back