• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hacksaw Ridge problem

golferdc

I tried to copy hacksaw Ridge using AnyDVD HD and CloneBD with all settings to remove Cinavia including the sound downgrade in CloneBD. Watching the copy I found the sequence of playback out of order. I am including a logfile.

Dave

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.1_Info_D_HACKSAW_RIDGE.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
I tried to copy hacksaw Ridge using AnyDVD HD and CloneBD with all settings to remove Cinavia including the sound downgrade in CloneBD. Watching the copy I found the sequence of playback out of order. I am including a logfile.

Dave

That's not Cinavia, it's Screen Pass.
Anyway - it should work better now, try again please.

It's fixed. Thank you for your incredibly fast work.

Dave

I'm having the same issue with Hacksaw Ridge. Movie is out of order and about 30 minutes in there's a black screen stating that it's detecting copy software or some such.

I'm using default setting on Anydvd HD.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_E_HACKSAW_RIDGE.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
What are you using to play the movie with?

According to the logfile AnyDVD already detects a correct playlist for your version of the film

I'm using Handbrake to transcode for to Plex for viewing. After seeing your comment and having read through several other posts trying to figure out what was going wrong, I've concluded that I was suffering from an ID10T error and needed to reboot the user. Handbrake was autopicking the wrong playlist and I wasn't picking up on that fact. Thanks for the quick response, I do appreciate the help. For as dumb as I feel, I'm happier its finally working right. lol

I'm having a similar problem. If I play the Hacksaw Ridge ISO file, It plays fine using windows 10 Movies & TV, as well as PowerDVD 16 works fine. If I convert the ISO file or the original BD to MP4, I get the message:
Dear Customer, The disk you've inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions. ...

This happens at the 4:19 minute mark and goes on for 1 minute, then the movie continues to play with no other problems. I've used Handbrake 1.07, PAVtube ByteCopy and PAVTube BDMagic all with the same results and on the same spot. I've read that this issue has been resolved, but no explanation on how. I'm attaching a screenshot of the message.

BTW, I'm running AnyDVD HD 8.1.1.0

Thanks.

Attachments

• ErrorMessage.jpg
    ErrorMessage.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 4
no logfile = we can't help you. an image isn't a logfile

I'm having a similar problem. If I play the Hacksaw Ridge ISO file, It plays fine using windows 10 Movies & TV, as well as PowerDVD 16 works fine. If I convert the ISO file or the original BD to MP4, I get the message:
Dear Customer, The disk you've inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions. ...

This happens at the 4:19 minute mark and goes on for 1 minute, then the movie continues to play with no other problems. I've used Handbrake 1.07, PAVtube ByteCopy and PAVTube BDMagic all with the same results and on the same spot. I've read that this issue has been resolved, but no explanation on how. I'm attaching a screenshot of the message.

BTW, I'm running AnyDVD HD 8.1.1.0

Thanks.
Essentially that means those conversion programs are choosing the wrong playlist. If you look in the AnyDVD status window when you insert the original disc it tells you which is the correct playlist

Adbear, that solve the problem. I selected the next one on the list and it worked fine. Thanks.

Back