• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hacksaw Ridge Playlist

You will need to use the playlist listed in the AnyDVD status window, either double click the fox tray icon or desktop icon and AnyDVD will open straight to it.
You will then see "Java BD protection good playlists: xxx" xxx is the mpls number you need to use.

Thanks...I think I figured out how to convert that number to the title list in Handbrake.

Thanks...I think I figured out how to convert that number to the title list in Handbrake.

I haven't checked/tested Handbrake in a while, but the guide to match numbers in this post used to work well (if you wanted to double check what you have figured out :) )

Hacksaw Ridge 4K Ultra HD [Blu-ray + Digital HD] from Amazon US
ASIN: B01LTHZVT2

Blu-ray log attached for playlist. Thanks. :)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.6_Info_F_HACKSAW_RIDGE.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
If a valid playlist shows up in the status window do you have to rip with speedmenu enabled or not enabled for the correct playlist to play. I rip with no protection .iso file.

Blu-ray log attached for playlist. Thanks. :)
Fixed, thank you.

If a valid playlist shows up in the status window do you have to rip with speedmenu enabled or not enabled for the correct playlist to play. I rip with no protection .iso file.
Not if the disc is fully fixed.
Full disc playback should be fine with this disc and the current version of AnyDVD.
It's untested, though, because we don't have the disc - so some feedback would be nice.

The problem is the dune shows playlists from 1 to 170 not the standard playlist numbers...Playlist is also incorrect from MY PCs BD drive set to playlist 760 playing back the file as it jumps all over the place. I thought speedmenu would fix the issue but not in my case.
That would imply that whatever you are using on the PC to play it back is also picking up the wrong playlist. The drive itself doesn't do anything, it's the player software that chooses which playlist to play. If using PowerDVD then it should play it correctly as AnyDVD 'fixes' the java to point it at the correct playlist when the disc is played as a full structure, if using anything else you may need to point it at the correct playlist to get it to work

I haven't checked/tested Handbrake in a while, but the guide to match numbers in this post used to work well (if you wanted to double check what you have figured out :) )
No need to do that any more. In the newer Handbrake it lists the .MPLS number next to the title number along with the length of the video so you can see straight away if it's the correct title or not

No need to do that any more. In the newer Handbrake it lists the .MPLS number next to the title number along with the length of the video so you can see straight away if it's the correct title or not

That's good to know, thanks for the info.

What if you're using on a PC or other player that doesn't have AnyDVD software on it? If you rip by using Speedmenu or by ripping full disc will the PC or player choose the correct playlist or do you have to play it on a PC or player & have AnyDVD running. Again I'm talking about if you rip unprotected .iso files.

Last edited:
What if you're using on a PC or other player that doesn't have AnyDVD software on it? If you rip by using Speedmenu or by ripping full disc will the PC or player choose the correct playlist or do you have to play it on a PC or player & have AnyDVD running. Again I'm talking about if you rip unprotected .iso files.

Once you have created the unprotected ISO with AnyDVD (assuming AnyDVD handles the disc) then the ISO can potentially be played back fine on any PC (or device) without AnyDVD installed. It's really dependant on what software player you use on that PC - you will still need to use a player that can play/choose the right playlist.

The only time you would have to have AnyDVD installed for unprotected ISO playback is if you want to use AnyDVD's prevent Cinavia on software player feature.

Need help figuring out the correct playlist. Thank you

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_G_HACKSAW_RIDGE.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
It tells you the playlist in the status window of AnyDVD

It tells you the playlist in the status window of AnyDVD
Thank you for the prompt answer. I am trying the shown playlist now, using MakeMKV for the extract. Question, if Any DVD can tell what's the right playlist, why do I see people posting their log file? What would Any DVD log window show if it could NOT find the correct playlist for a screenpass protected disk? I am assuming that it is then than we need to post a log file, so the developers can provide an update. Am i understanding it right?

thank you

If it couldn't find it then there wouldn't be a playlist shown.

People post up logfiles because initially the playlist isn't shown until Pete fixes it for that particular disc

Request correct playlist, nothing listed in status window. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.2.0_Info_F_HACKSAW_RIDGE.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Back