• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

h.265 and powerdvd

skurko

I have the latest PowerDVD 16 and it seems it cannot play mkv files generated by CloneBD with h.265. Get blank screen with only audio. CyberLink told me they only support 8bit h.265. I am not familiar with codecs and so and wanted to know what CloneBD is using and what I should tell CyberLink. VLC plays the generated mkv files just fine though.

I use 16.0.2011.60 (Ultra)

As far as I know, this is the latest version.

I have the latest PowerDVD 16 and it seems it cannot play mkv files generated by CloneBD with h.265. Get blank screen with only audio. CyberLink told me they only support 8bit h.265. I am not familiar with codecs and so and wanted to know what CloneBD is using and what I should tell CyberLink. VLC plays the generated mkv files just fine though.

Thanks for the info.
It's not the 8 bits - PowerDVD needs something else, we'll fix that for the next version.

Back