• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Guitar Hero 3 not working with Game Jackal

fubarms

Hi, Guitar Hero 3 for the PC is not working with Game Jackal can you please make this game work thanks. I really need this game to run within Game Jackal. I also have formated back to Windows XP Professional.

scanning for the protection and reporting it helps... along with any error messages / dialogs you get when trying to run the game from game jackal

Hi, evincrn8 what program can I use to see what protection is this game using.

protectionid (pid.gamecopyworld.com).... its mentioned in the faq i think...
scan the entire folder where you installed the game to... hopefully it'll find the protection used, then post it here and you'll get more help

hi, you will not get any help, if the protection is safedisc 4.1 (everybody is waiting for further news from Matthew (slysoft)) Game jack 6 discovers the protection name very fast too.....

Yes grab the latest beta version and give it a go. If it fails, try to profile with image mode selected.

HI, mathew again thanks to your new update my Guitar Hero 3 now works with Game Jackal ;)

Gutar Hero was working fine with the last beta. A day or two later I got a "Emulator Detected!" warning.

I just updated to GameJackal 2.9.18.610 and the same thing happens. Any suggestions as what to try?

Hi, I just updated my GJ and now my Guitar Hero does not work any more the same error as cheapherk.

Hi, after updating to the new GJ make a new profile and it should work after that. It did for me.

Back