Guitar Hero 3 not working with Game Jackal

Discussion in 'GameJackal' started by fubarms, Nov 13, 2007.

1. fubarms

fubarms Active Member

Hi, Guitar Hero 3 for the PC is not working with Game Jackal can you please make this game work thanks. I really need this game to run within Game Jackal. I also have formated back to Windows XP Professional.

2. evlncrn8

evlncrn8 Well-Known Member

scanning for the protection and reporting it helps... along with any error messages / dialogs you get when trying to run the game from game jackal

3. fubarms

fubarms Active Member

Hi, evincrn8 what program can I use to see what protection is this game using.

4. evlncrn8

protectionid (pid.gamecopyworld.com).... its mentioned in the faq i think...
    scan the entire folder where you installed the game to... hopefully it'll find the protection used, then post it here and you'll get more help

5. gamejohn

gamejohn Member

hi, you will not get any help, if the protection is safedisc 4.1 (everybody is waiting for further news from Matthew (slysoft)) Game jack 6 discovers the protection name very fast too.....

6. evlncrn8

@gamejohn -> 4.81 i think you mean

7. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

8. matthew

matthew SlySoft Team Member

Yes grab the latest beta version and give it a go. If it fails, try to profile with image mode selected.

9. fubarms

fubarms Active Member

HI, mathew again thanks to your new update my Guitar Hero 3 now works with Game Jackal ;)

10. fubarms

fubarms Active Member

Hi, I just updated my GJ and now my Guitar Hero does not work any more the same error as cheapherk.

11. fubarms

fubarms Active Member

Hi, after updating to the new GJ make a new profile and it should work after that. It did for me.