• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GUESSING C.S.S. KEYS?????

OMEGAMAN

WHY IS IT THAT ANYDVD IS SOOOOO FREQUENTLY 'GUESSING' AT C.S.S. KEYS LATELY???? THIS IS A RECENT THING.......WHAT HAS CHANGED?????

You don't give much info as to what version of anydvd your using??? They may need log file. Most likely you have to set your region on drive-You must exit anydvd to do that!

hi there my name is rick abell I'm having the same css problem I use dvd shrink in conjunction with Imgburn. how do u set your region

You don't give much info as to what version of anydvd your using??? They may need log file. Most likely you have to set your region on drive-You must exit anydvd to do that!
I'M USING BETA 8.0.9.2

Then post a logfile for a disk so we can see what's going on.

Please don't type in all upper case, it's consider to be the equivalent of shouting.

WHY IS IT THAT ANYDVD IS SOOOOO FREQUENTLY 'GUESSING' AT C.S.S. KEYS LATELY???? THIS IS A RECENT THING.......WHAT HAS CHANGED?????
Either ignore the warning or do as the message box suggests: Set your drive region code in Windows device manager (exit AnyDVD before doing this).

This isn't "lately" we see it here several times a month - just with different new people.
99.9% of the time an unset drive region is the culprit.
So do as James (the lead dev.) says to do and all becomes well. :)
Set your drive region code in Windows device manager (exit AnyDVD before doing this).

-W

Set your drive region code in Windows device manager (exit AnyDVD before doing this).
How about adding a link to the Windows drive region code from AnyDVD and then it exits itself?

There already is a mention of (non) assigned region in the status window

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

A side note to the OP: you always have to set the drive region of any internal/external Blu-ray/DVD reader/writer, before using AnyDVD HD.

Case in point: I purchased an external LG Blu-ray/DVD reader/writer 2 days ago, installed AnyDVD HD to my new Windows 10 Home laptop, and was thinking I was forgetting something. I came on here, and saw this thread, and realized that I didn't set the drive for my new LG reader/writer. I immediately closed AnyDVD, went over to the drive's settings, and changed the region to 1, started back up AnyDVD HD, and the proper settings were now on the drive.

Sometimes, even those of us that have done this for a long while tend to forget the simplest, most basic things to do with this software, since it's so easy to use.

How about adding a link to the Windows drive region code from AnyDVD and then it exits itself?
How about adding setting of the drive region code to AnyDVD?

James was being sarcastic I think. There already is a message to set your region. That's the first thing that period pops up when CSS cracking fails.

James was being sarcastic I think. There already is a message to set your region. That's the first thing that period pops up when CSS cracking fails.

What a pity! :ROFLMAO:

Then that would solve a lot of potential problems I think with unset regions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Either ignore the warning or do as the message box suggests: Set your drive region code in Windows device manager (exit AnyDVD before doing this).
How do I get to Windows Device Manager. I have Any DVD off. I don't have Windows Explorer. I have Accessories. Administrative tool.. and Systems

Back