• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Guardians of the galaxy vol 2 playlist?

jcerna

This movie plays well on all blue ray players, however it wont play on computer. CloneBD says read errors. Here is the anydvd log file. Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.0_Info_E_GUARDIANS_OF_THE_GALAXY_VOL_2.ziplog
    576 KB · Views: 6
This movie plays well on all blue ray players, however it wont play on computer. CloneBD says read errors. Here is the anydvd log file. Any help appreciated.
Then your computer drive may be borderline defective.
Slightly bad disc plus slightly bad drive -> you get read errors.

Nothing special about the disc - it's a popular one and no problems are known.

Thanks I think its the disc since my drives are new, and I tried multiple. There is one little starch on it and that may be it. It's funny that it plays on the other BR players. Thank you either way!

Its not that wierd, your BD player have error correction and you mainly won't noticed it, but when ripping your making bit by bit copy

Its not that wierd, your BD player have error correction and you mainly won't noticed it, but when ripping your making bit by bit copy

That's a common misconception.
Whether you playing back or copying (bit by bit) - the EXACT same error correction comes into play. It's not a player feature, it happens in the drive.

The only difference is that when you're watching a blu-ray disc, you're not necessarily watching ALL of it - so there's a chance, that you simply don't encounter the read errors, while when copying, the process is more thorough.
Also, a player may skip unreadable sectors more generously. If it stops to read again and again, until the sector maybe comes through, the watching experience is ruined more than if it hopes for the best and skips a few sectors.
When copying, there's time enough to try to make the best of the copy.

Same here, thank you, I've purchased a used copy of the exact same BR and it's actually in worst shape than my other copy. That one backed up to ISO perfectly. What's funny is on my player that disk actually gets pixalated on a few scenes. The ISO and mp4 plays great.

Back