• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Audio issues

MovieFan

I ripped this a while back and the ripping part went fine. However, in playback the audio seems odd......it seems to speed up and slow down during playback. It is most noticeable with the background music (soundtrack songs) and is less noticeable or non-existent in the dialog.

I have ripped it in 2D and 3D with the same result.

I don't even know where to start......

Did you have AnyDVD running in the background and do you have the CInavia removal option ticked?

Did you have AnyDVD running in the background and do you have the CInavia removal option ticked?
I do. At least it's check currently and I didn't just do it!

I'm going to re-rip it to see what happens.

That's probably what's causing it as you should only tick the removal option when you have a disc you actually want to remove it from in CloneBD otherwise it does it on every disc

That's probably what's causing it as you should only tick the removal option when you have a disc you actually want to remove it from in CloneBD otherwise it does it on every disc
Woah.....how would you know when to use it or not?

Most discs have the logo on the packaging, but failing that use the playback option in CloneBD, if the disc has Cinavia it will tell you when you try to play back the main movie.

There's a tutorial about it in the tutorials section of the website
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/tutorial-detect-cinavia-with-clonebd-on-your-blu-ray.70452/

Wow! Thanks!

I disabled the option in AnyDVD and I’m re-ripping the 3D version now.

It happened in both the 2D and 3D versions though so I’ll do the 2D version in the morning....

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the same thing happen to me. I swear I never turned on the remove cinavia option in anydvd but when I checked it was on. And had the same audio issues you have. Woops lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back