• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Guardians of Galaxy BD

dvd4fun

First attempt with CloneBD = Fail

I tried on one PC with a BD disk drive - I aborted the process before it ended cause the preview image was distorted.
I used anydvdHD to rip the disk to an ISO file and retested on another PC, aborted itself before completion - Log attached.

I should of read the forum before buying this thing at a crazy expensive price. I have been so happy With SlySoft products I kind of forgot CloneBD was from Elby. Which reminded me that CloneDVD took forever to be stable. At least I bought lifetime updates. So it might get better overtime.

Not happy now though... And where is the advertized cuda support? I have two nice video cards just to do that and although all my CPU's were maxed out, the GPU were sleeping during the process.

Oh and a couple of questions questions -
Is DX files optionnal when installing ClownBD? The first PC I tried on is XP SP3 with all updates installed before MS retires it. I didn't install the DX "Option". I mean what PC in 2014 doesn't have DirectX installed.
What is this DX option doing?
The second (that aborted itself) Is Win8.1 and I did check the DX option during the installation.

View attachment Big disapointment.zip

Last edited:
Please send your log file to bugs@elby.ch

I have access to elby bug tracker and will come back to you as soon as I identified your ticket. Using same senders email like your forum email, makes it easier for me.

Add a link to this thread to your email

Thanks,
Tom

Please send your log file to bugs@elby.ch

I have access to elby bug tracker and will come back to you as soon as I identified your ticket. Using same senders email like your forum email, makes it easier for me.

Add a link to this thread to your email

Thanks,
Tom

Will do, thanks Tom,

What about the two questions:
  • Is DX optional when installing CloneBD?
  • What does DX has to do with CloneBD?

As of the second question - I will rephrase. Does the DX option add anything special above already installed DirectX?

Will do, thanks Tom,

What about the two questions:
  • Is DX optional when installing CloneBD?
  • What does DX has to do with CloneBD?

As of the second question - I will rephrase. Does the DX option add anything special above already installed DirectX?

DX it is not optional. It should be installed at least once by the installer, as there are different versions of DX and your machine might have the wrong one. No, there won't be any conflict.
It is needed for GPU accelerated playback / decoding.

Back