• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GTX980 For UHD 4K Playback ?

Jeff R 1

I just recently tried playing an m2t file of "The Justice League" right from the disc with MPC-HC and it appears to work quite well.
The confusing part is that when I first tried it, it was quite choppy and not very smooth, so I don't know what has changed _ this was done a while ago when RedFox just started to unofficially support UHD discs.
I never did investigate why it was choppy, it could have been that the disc was simply not decrypted properly.

I read that the 980 cards can't natively deal with H.265 and they are relying solely on the processing power of the chip.

Others are telling me that the CPU takes over.

I will run CPU-Z and HW Monitor and see what's going exactly, but strange why it's working now _ and even with Dmitri render too _ the fans are not even ramping up...

Back