• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gta3

jhighmore

Hey guys, new member here so apologies if I'm doing this wrong.

Downloaded the GJ trial and am pleased to let you know that I've now got it working with Max Payne and Max Payne 2 :D

I've also tried it with GTA3 but have come across some problems. The game loads fine once a GJ profile has been created, however gameplay is very slow and the sound is either stuttery or is played like a data track through a home stereo system.

Should I choose to do a full image for this game?

Thanks in advance!

yup, you need a full image, the audio tracks for the radio are causing the stuttering

Actually there is a patch available on the internet (can't remember where) which enables you to copy the audio tracks to your pc and play without the disc anyway

No I'm pretty sure it was an official patch... I'll try and find the link...

edit:

Ok I found a link and yes it was an official patch... you can get it here : http://compactiongames.about.com/library/games/gta3/blgta3patches.htm

I was wrong though... it does give you the option to copy the audio files to the hard-drive but you still need the disc to play. However, if you profile it after applying the patch and copying the audio files over, the profile will be much smaller and the game will run smooth (I just tried it out :agree: )

Last edited:
Back