• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Grudge II

don't know if you got the grudge 2 to work i had the same problem so i let my friend try and he had the same problem so i took it back and got another and it worked fine and played fine with no problem don't know if they had a batch of bad disk

Yes, quality control is a very common issue.

i tried using the same versions and same programs as you and it wont work for me on saw 3 or grudge 2 or open season
Backed up Saw 3 and Open Season both Region 2 with anydvd 6125 and clonedvd 2903 no problems.
Would it be possible for the original topic starter to state which Region Disc they are asking about when posting as other movies always get added to the conversation, Open Season and Saw 3 has just been released in the UK Grudge 2 TBC, it helps others members to relate to the topic better, just a thought not a complaint.

Last edited:
Back