• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Grudge 2

I'm reluctant to give this piece of advice. I'll start by saying I *HIGHLY* recommend you get CloneDVD. Even if you only use it as a ripper, it's still worth it. Nonetheless, if you want to do it the hard way, there is one more option. If you download VobBlanker you can use it as a ripper in combination with AnyDVD. For the source pick the DVD drive and for the output directory pick a directory on your hard drive. Then just hit process. That will rip the entire DVD to your hard drive and you will be able to open the hard drive folder with Shrink. IMO, CloneDVD is easier, but, VobBlanker is free.

(DetroitBaseball...btw, FixVTS will not help in this situation. James tried it, it didn't work)

Back