• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GRRRR!!! Please Help Please!

I Have a pavillian laptop from hp,if you have the same your dvd drive should be d drive not e drive;you can reinstall your drivers from your set up disk that came with your computer..

The firmware update would not have been included with anything that shipped with your computer. This is a cd-r or floppy that you have to create yourself.

WebSlinger!!!!

I would like you to know that I had much success with the program throughout today. I am quite happy about that. your help was unbelieveably nice and appreciated. Just wanted to throw that out there! :clap:

I would like you to know that I had much success with the program throughout today. I am quite happy about that. your help was unbelieveably nice and appreciated. Just wanted to throw that out there! :clap:

Thank you very much! :bowdown:

Psst . . . Contact HP . . . (unless you're happy with everything)

Last edited:
Well I hate to do anything to mess me up again..lol I will stick with this as is unless I have futher problems. I am seriously thinking of getting a new bruner anyways. Nothing extravegant, just a decent(non generic) burner.

Well I hate to do anything to mess me up again..lol I will stick with this as is unless I have futher problems. I am seriously thinking of getting a new bruner anyways. Nothing extravegant, just a decent(non generic) burner.

Makes sense :agree:

Well..

Well, I have had a horrible day so I think I am gonna watch and movie and crash. I will yap at cha tomorrow. Take it easy!

when i bought my laptop i received a allplication and driver recovery dvd and several among several other disk . hp started doing this a while back and any one that has a hp and did not get these can request them at no charge , after they are installed you can the get updates from the firmware maker or hp can direct you though their site .

Last edited:
when i bought my laptop i received a allplication and driver recovery dvd and several among several other disk . hp started doing this a while back and any one that has a hp and did not get these can request them at no charge

Yes, that's standard procedure with Dell, HP, and most other companies that I'm aware of. However, because the firmware was likely upgraded after the system shipped, the firmware upgrade would not have been included in the original shipment on any discs.

after they are installed you can the get updates from the firmware maker

In this case, because the drive in question is OEM, it is not supported by anyone other than HP.

or hp can direct you though their site .

Which is who I've told the OP to call (HP may even be able to send a cd for the OP containing the firmware upgrade) on several occasions

Last edited:
Back