• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gridiron Gang and Open Season

racer1

I am not a huge computer techie but every since I have had Anydvd I have been very satisfied until now. I tried to burn Open Season and Gridiron Gang using Nero 7(nero recode) and Dvd Shrink3.2 and the error message I get after the dvd has been compilied and my dvd burner ask for an empty disc and is inserted is "VTS_14_0.VOB" is not present DVD-Video files re-allocation failed.Please Help.

I am not a huge computer techie but every since I have had Anydvd I have been very satisfied until now. I tried to burn Open Season and Gridiron Gang using Nero 7(nero recode) and Dvd Shrink3.2 and the error message I get after the dvd has been compilied and my dvd burner ask for an empty disc and is inserted is "VTS_14_0.VOB" is not present DVD-Video files re-allocation failed.Please Help.

visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=417

Open Season won't work with Shrink and Anydvd.

I'm not sure Gridiron Gang will work with Recode and Anydvd. You may need to use Clonedvd2. Try the free trial.

Open Season R1 should work with Anydvd 6.1.1.4 and Recode 2.4.5.0 (ensure you've updated to Nero 7.7.5.1)
If it doesn't there may be a problem with your original disc.

try clonedvd2 and anydvd 6.1.1.4 it works on both movies

Back