• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Green Hair and Pix

Ted Gatlin

First post on this forum - have been browsing for some time!

Very informative -

I have a question - After ripping HDDVD movies to my HD - the playback has a "greenish" tint to it - The playback directly from the dvd seems to be fine.

Any ideas?

My system consists of the following -

HP 7780 HTPC connected through a Denon AVR-5805 receiver then displayed on a Sony KDS-R60XBR1 LCD Projection TV.

The PC is a Pentium Dou Core/Vista Home Premium/2 gig ram/nvida 7600gt video card. The connection is made with a DVI to HDMI cable from PC to receiver.

Thanks in advance for anyones help!

Ted

First post on this forum - have been browsing for some time!

Very informative -

I have a question - After ripping HDDVD movies to my HD - the playback has a "greenish" tint to it - The playback directly from the dvd seems to be fine.

Any ideas?

My system consists of the following -

HP 7780 HTPC connected through a Denon AVR-5805 receiver then displayed on a Sony KDS-R60XBR1 LCD Projection TV.

The PC is a Pentium Dou Core/Vista Home Premium/2 gig ram/nvida 7600gt video card. The connection is made with a DVI to HDMI cable from PC to receiver.

Thanks in advance for anyones help!

Ted
Have you tried connecting it directly to the Sony TV? Also, try setting the receiver so that it does pass-through instead of up-conversion if it's available.

I'm getting ready to try outputting from my PC via DVI to HDMI using a new Pioneer receiver. I'll post the results when I have them.

Windows Vista 32 w/all subsequent updates.
AnyDVD HD 6.1.3.3
PowerDVD Ultra 7.3 (build 2605)
ATI Catalyst 7-2_vista32_dd_ccc_enu_42852

Intel D975XBX motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 processor
2 GB Corsair XMS2 (PC2 6400) memory
ATI X1950XTX 512MB video card
Western Digital Raptor X 150GB hard drive (SATA)
Western Digital 500 GB hard drive (SATA) x 2
Lite-On LH-2B1S Blu-ray Disc Triple Writer (SATA)
XBox 360 HD DVD drive (usb)

Back