Great experience with AnyStream ... status on Disney+

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Chris Hertenstein, Jan 22, 2021.

Tags:
  1. So I have to admit I have purchased a competitive supplier's software and have asked for a refund after using AnyStream for Netflix and Amazon...

The competitive supplier purports to offer Disney+ which is my other key streaming service and the reason I bought their product originally... but it has never worked.

I will be purchasing AnyStream as the refund come through, but would really like Disney+ as an option in AnyStream ... just looking for an update on whether this can be delivered?

DannyBoi likes this.
  2. zero269

zero269 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping they prioritize this one soon. This - along with a "Download Queue" feature - would add a HUGE value to this already great product.

3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

You may have asked for a refund but getting it is another matter. LOL:whistle: What is it that you want to be delivered? If its Disney+ there is no time that I can give whether it will even be an option for sure. There is no set time for any updates.

4. Understood ... just wanted to express my high level of satisfaction with AnyStream

5. Me too

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Check-in for updates as you wish. They will be listed in this subforum when they occur. Thank you for your interest in RedFox products.

7. Xander

Xander Well-Known Member

@Maktree do we know if its a downloader or a recorder like numerous others

8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

It's been discussed before that it's nothing more than yet another recorder and only works half the time.

@Maktree advertising a third party product that attempts to compete directly with a redfox product, in a redfox product specific forum section is a very bad idea. Please don't do it again.

9. So have tried to use DRM Downloader and even the most recent 3.0.0.9 is not working with Disney+ they are having a lot of issues with that code.

10. johnjon94

johnjon94 Guest

I too am patiently hoping for a Disney+ addition :)

DannyBoi likes this.
  11. ZeroLimit

ZeroLimit Member

we are all waiting for it

12. Catzzz123456

Catzzz123456 New Member

For disney+ (and many other streaming services) you can manually download and decrypt files from the website. There is detailed instructions on the internet how to do that.

13. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Well-Known Member

Yes and its easy to do

14. Yup been there it doesn't work reliably yet.

15. NutFlush920

NutFlush920 Well-Known Member

I’m just waiting patiently. Until then I have a capture device for the others. Love the software and believe good things come to those who wait.

16. johnjon94

johnjon94 Guest

This does not work for 1080p content

17. ZeroLimit

ZeroLimit Member

same waiting the other software is junk anystream kicking but!