GRATS!

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Ch3vr0n, Sep 18, 2020.

1. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Redfox may or may not decide to expand to other services going forward. Right now it is not planned as far as I recall.

Aeneas72 likes this.
  2. Electro007

Electro007 Member

Anyway it is better to be 100% functional before adding options I presume :)

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

I don't intend to do anything other than using AS, I don't work for them. Additional providers have been suggested, but not confirmed. I'm guessing they first want to evaluate the program's current providers, the software itself and sales before complicating code with more providers...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

4. Aeneas72

Aeneas72 Well-Known Member

Very good work, guys!

Until now, I have never thought of using Amazon Prime, Netflix or something of that crap - however, I might change my mind, now that I know how to download and store things...

Besides, whenever you plan offering a licence for Anystream or AnyDVD UHD, I shall be very happy to support you financially!

:thankyou:

5. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

It is on the Purchase page, so you can get a license.

Aeneas72 likes this.
  6. superduty04ford

superduty04ford Active Member

will there be a discount for lifetime memberships?

7. Ch3vr0n

They're working on a new payment channel right now, when they goes love there will be a discount yes. As always, discounts apply to all license types, not just lifetime.

8. goapy

goapy Member

Which is the proper AnyStream Subforum for feature requests? I see only this subforum, along with 5 locked stickies.

9. superduty04ford

superduty04ford Active Member

i want to purchase like now but need discount for lifetime.

10. Ch3vr0n

Then you'll have to wait until the new post cc payment channel is set up. That's when the discount will be

11. testiles

testiles Well-Known Member

Hi goapy!

I think you have to make a new thread in the AnyStream Forum and present your feature request there.

T

12. Ch3vr0n

The subforum had been scratched, I went the current (different approach). Just post them in the main forum, I pretty much read every topic anyway

13. donaf

donaf Well-Known Member

I sure hope they expand services, especially for Disney+. There's content out there on Disney+ that cannot be obtained elsewhere (not even on disc, Blu-ray or 4K-UHD). That would be a big attractor to purchasing licenses for many IMHO.

14. xwmario

xwmario Member

Looking forward for the code So I can buy it :)

15. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Disney+ is on the top of my list, as well. It was one of the first requests asked for during beta, so, I'm hoping Redfox will consider adding that one first. But as of now, these are simply requests and they have not committed to any of them.

16. Aeneas72

Aeneas72 Well-Known Member

I have bought a licence and really am waiting for you to render the programme better and better - rock on, guys!

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  17. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

18. Electro007

Electro007 Member

I got a little suggestion i can put in here or i need to create a new tread?

19. Ch3vr0n

Feature requests are best in a new topic. Makes it request to keep track of.