• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gratis discount rates/dates for Lifetime Slysoft members?

MARK BAIN

Hello REDFOX,

On March 16, 2009 I purchased the Slysoft "AnyDVD lifetime" subscription for 64.00 EUR. I can provide registration numbers etc. for any proof that is required.

I read on this Forum that REDFOX was providing some sort of 'discount' for purchasing the new REDFOX replacement software, but that it was tied to unspecified dates of the initial purchase of the Slysoft product....

I am very interested in purchasing the REDFOX replacement software. Can you provide more specific information on what financial rewards REDFOX is offering to prior Slysoft Lifetime members? And also what I would need to provide to REDFOX to take advantage of said offer?

Thank you very much.

Mark

Wrong section, moved. License issues have their own section. All pricing and discount restrictions are posted in the stickies in the license section. Going by your 2009 date, you qualify for general 20% off automatically applied through checkout.

what I would need to provide to REDFOX to take advantage of said offer?

Thank you very much.

Mark
A visa card or bitcoin and a valid email to receive copy's of the key(s) is all you need.
But you should download your key(s) from the order completion page and use the email for backup .
If you choose bitcoin it adds another 10% off at checkout as well. MasterCard should become available again the future. They are having some unforeseen technical difficulties with it right now.

I'm also a life-time purchaser. I don't have VISA (only MC) and I looked into Bitcoin (which I don't really like) and it's a big hassle. Good thing the product got picked up again and I wouldn't mind buying a new lifetime license but make sure it's easy... and worth it...

Then i must ask for some patience, there's some technical difficulties with MC they are sorting out. Now setting up bitcoin itself really isn't that hard. Setting up an address (with a lightweight client such as electrum, can be done in a matter of seconds.) It's the buying part that is more complicated, where to buy BTC: http://www.coindesk.com/information/how-can-i-buy-bitcoins/

Or you can wait until the mastercard issues i'm resolved. I think they'll extend the july 24th deadline probably to compensate for the mastercard issues.

Indeed, setting up a wallet is easy. It's so easy I think I have 3 by now but since I never use them I lose them... As for buying. That is indeed the tricky part. A big hassle and to be honest not worth it for me. I like the idea of crypto currency but since it's not a stable currency I stay away from it.

Back