• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Grantchester Season 3 rip errors

Tappenade

I'm getting a "ERROR: MFR failed for 07066.jar" for all 3 disks - different number before the .jar for each. Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.5_Info_F_GRANTCHESTER SEASON 3 DISC 1.ziplog
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
I'm getting a "ERROR: MFR failed for 07066.jar" for all 3 disks - different number before the .jar for each. Log attached.
Can you please include log files for all three discs?
Also create another one for that disc 1 and post it again, please, there is a Screen Pass protection on it and we should fix that first, then see what causes the MFR trouble.

Please try to disable all re-mastering functions (Annoyances, region code, ... click "Default").

Having "Disable BD-Live" or "Remove Blu-ray Region Code" checked produces the jar error. Leaving the 3 "Remove ..." checkboxes at the top checked doesn't produce the error. I'm attaching logs for all 3 discs after hitting Default, though.

The disc masterer made a mistake and both the 1st and 2nd disk have a volume label of "GRANTCHESTER SEASON 3 DISC 1" but the DISC 2 log file really is the 2nd disc: I renamed the file.

The good playlists are not being found on any discs. There are supposed to be 3 good playlists (episodes) on the 1st and 2nd discs, and 1 on the third. 2 are obvious and not obfuscated on the 1st and 2nd discs, but the main ones aren't being found.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.5_Info_F_GRANTCHESTER SEASON 3 DISC 2.ziplog
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.1.6.5_Info_F_GRANTCHESTER SEASON 3 DISC 3.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.1.6.5_Info_F_GRANTCHESTER SEASON 3 DISC 1.ziplog
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Back