• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Grantchester Screenpass?

Steve55

Anydvd shows for disk 1 correct playlists as 266, 802, 777 and for disk 2 409, 268, 750
But all the other zillions of playlists still show in CloneBD
I expect everything is fine but I just wanted to double check? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_D_GRANTCHESTER SEASON 4 DISC 1_A248E211_F8A5A22E.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_D_GRANTCHESTER SEASON 4 DISC 2_9FB41469_1D592125.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Usually multiple playlist mean either multiple angles. Which for CloneBD could mean multiple titles, but that is usually displayed in the movie through for example intro credits in a different language or signs in the movie that are in a foreign language.

Just use the preview player to find your desired one :) nothing unusual

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

There are no angles no variant languages
This is a US release of 4 episodes of a TV show
And literally hundreds if not thousands of playlists of identical length, my life’s not long enough to preview all if them!!

@Pete anything special here?

I'm guessing just playlists for the individual episodes then

Anydvd shows for disk 1 correct playlists as 266, 802, 777 and for disk 2 409, 268, 750
But all the other zillions of playlists still show in CloneBD
I expect everything is fine but I just wanted to double check? Thanks in advance.
Yes, this disc is a bit of a mess.
The mentioned playlists should be fine, but I dont know how many episodes are on the discs. More than three?
CloneBD usually hides the nonsense, unless it's not sure, what really is bullshit. At a glance I'm not sure either.
Maybe that can be improved somehow.

Hi Pete
I had another quick look last night. There are 2 disks with 3 episodes each, but I ‘think’ those playlists are wrong in fact. I did briefly think of extracting the whole thing so I could look at the resulting files on disk, until I realised it would be 6TB... I don’t know what this is, it’s not screenpass because there are no fragments, but it’s some kind of protection. Maybe I’ll look in a bit more detail tonight.

Screenpass isn't just scrambled scenes, it's fake / multiple playlists too.

Ok just looking at the first disk
There are 3 programs all exactly 52 mins 10 seconds long
The first 2 are single files so no problem.
The third is split up into a dozen or so fragments
There are nearly 400 playlists for this one, all (except the right one) exactly one minute shorter than the correct run time. These playlists do have different running orders - 508.m2ts is always first, but then they start to vary. So I think 777 is right, as advertised by Anydvd. It’s just a shame all the others aren’t suppressed by anydvd.

@Steve55, don't you mean it's a shame that CloneBD doesn't suppress all those other playlists? I don't think AnyDVD could possibly make the wrong playlists go away completely without causing errors in the disc structure, especially to the menu system. Maybe CloneBD is the application that needs an update for handling this title. What do you think?

Cheers,

--michael

this is standard for PBS releases. Once AnyDVD authors figure out the proper playlists, they avoid all the java code and just populate the GPRs themselves with the correct values. no other changes are made to the disc and the its turns it from a BD-J disc to a non BD-J disc.

Back