• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA IV) - got it working?

No offense, but from what I have seen of your suggestions in previous posts, you can't help me. My question was for DoctorDigital as he is the only person I know of to get this working with GTA IV. If you have the game & have Game Jackal working with it then I'll take some help, but if you don't have the game to be able to test your own "advice", its a waste of time.

Well first of all "non taken" ;) Secondly we do have this game... and thirdly we have it working fine. Anyways all a moot point as you are sorted.

did you use the launchgta.exe or some other exe cause with the launchgta.exe it doesnt work for me.
i create a gta4 profile, select launchgta.exe and let it create an image-mode. then i restart and when i run the profile it says the executable couldnt be found and i can select to search with google for the copy protection.

i tried to create a working profile by selecting the gta4.exe and i get the same screen telling me there is an unknown protection and that there is no reference data available for the profile. it says to click to activate the profile and obtain the data needed but when i click that nothing happens

Last edited:
Back