• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Good Video, Crappy Audio and Crappy Video, Good Audio

David_B

I have two videos. One is in 1080p, but the sound is really crappy. The other one is 720p, but the audio is 5.1 surround. Is there any way I can merge the 5.1 audio into the 1080p video without causing any problems?

There's lots of programs that can do that, but it's not that easy. The framerates have to match and the files need to have the exact length down to the last frame or the audio won't be in sync. Then you'll have start messing with audio syncing and that a very complicated thing to do right.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

There's lots of programs that can do that, but it's not that easy. The framerates have to match and the files need to have the exact length down to the last frame or the audio won't be in sync. Then you'll have start messing with audio syncing and that a very complicated thing to do right.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk
Okay. It sounds like it's more effort than it's worth. I will stick with 720p quality. I prefer better sound over better video.

Back