• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gone Baby Gone

I get "Access is denied" when I try to run script

In the C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe window it says

ERROR: Access is denied

Failed to set Windows Vista SP1 registry keys

Right click and select "Run as administrator"

Press any key to continue .....

When I ridgt click I don't get "Run as Admin." in dropdown list

In the C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe window it says

ERROR: Access is denied

Failed to set Windows Vista SP1 registry keys

Right click and select "Run as administrator"

Press any key to continue .....

When I ridgt click I don't get "Run as Admin." in dropdown list

Hmmm that is the only way to run this. Are you the owner of the PC? Did you create another account besides the default?

This is my own laptop I use at home. Not sure what you mean about setting up another account. Where can I find out this info?

Thanks

This is my own laptop I use at home. Not sure what you mean about setting up another account. Where can I find out this info?

Thanks

What I mean on another account the default boot up will have admin rights and if you created an account in your name this most likely is the issue not seeing the "Run as Admin".

Hi Charlie

I set up a new user name as Administrator with one addional user which it prompted me to do. I rebooted choosing the Admin user with password,but still got the same error screen as before.

You must be able to have admin rights to do this unfortunately. Reboot and instead of Admin User try Administrator and there shouldn't be a password as that is the factory default settings.

cann,t copy draft day .

What exactly are you trying to do when "it" (which software?) says "can't open video ts file"? If you are trying to copy a bluray disc with CloneDVD, sorry. It only copies DVDs.

the software is clone dvd.the fox cann,t brake this I need help.

the software is clone dvd.the fox cann,t brake this I need help.

AnyDVD and CloneDVD work just fine with Draft Day. Make sure you are using AnyDVD 7.5.1.9 or later and CloneDVD 2.9.3.1 or later. If you are and it isn't working, post log files as James mentioned.

And in the future, please start your own thread, don't dig up a 6 1/2 year old thread about a different title.

Back