• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gone Baby Gone R1

therivetman

I'm guessing this is a BLU-RAY + disk....it's the first one I've bought. I plays fine on my Blu-Ray Combo drive but a backup iso won't play at all....is this the case with all Blu-Ray plus disks?....ANYDVD messages it needs an update but its the latest so nothing changes. First Blu-Ray plus I'm guessing...anyone else? The iso was created and mounted with no issues other than ANYDVD's update message and Power DVD's message of neededing an update but it does nothing.

AnyDVD info window would indicate if BD+, also you would get an "unrecognized format" warning from PDVD when trying to play from HDD. If it's a Fox title, then probably BD+.

Back