• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gone Baby Gone Information

Charlie

Now that this title is officially released, I picked it up and made a complete rip just using the ripper in AnyDVD. So if you are experiencing problems there can be several things to do and all are at your own discretion.

1. Use Nero DiscSpeed to scan for bad sectors.

2. If one says the disc is good & you are running Vista any edition you may want to install Vista SP1 RC refresh 2. If it showed even one bad sector exchange it. Try it on an XP machine if you don't want to install Vista's SP1 RC2.

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.3.1.5)
TSSTCORP CDDVDW SH-S203N SB01 0822
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1874416 sectors (3660 MBytes)
Total size: 3589888 sectors (7011 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: GONE_BABY_GONE
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 3 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_GONE_BABY_GONE.zip
    95.8 KB · Views: 28
On Vista, I can even play it in Windows Media Player...my disk drive in Explorer has not "Play" option when I right click it...ONLY for this one movie...what is up with this movie?

On XP, I can play and use AnyDVD to rip. Strange.

I Have vista installed and was able to burn a copy using any dvd 6.3.1.5 and 1 click pro. No problems with gone baby gone.

I Have vista installed and was able to burn a copy using any dvd 6.3.1.5 and 1 click pro. No problems with gone baby gone.

The UDF bug in Vista affects Anydvd ripper and Clonedvd. People using Anydvd ripper and Clonedvd with Vista are required to update to Service Pack 1 for this disc.

Last edited:
Back