• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Going Beyond The Frame Width/Frame Height of 1920/1080

Help_N_Out_2

Hi All

I am a fully registered user for CloneBD & AnyDVD HD. I’m not experiencing any issues but I do have a question about CloneBD. So far I have not invested in the 4k arena yet.

My questions is, “If I use a 4K Blu-ray drive during .mp4 conversion, does CloneBD allow you to go beyond the Frame Width/Frame Height of 1920/1080?”

Again, this is just a question and I am not experiencing any issues at all.

Oops!!!! Sorry, I should have placed this under CloneBD. My mistake.

My questions is, “If I use a 4K Blu-ray drive during .mp4 conversion, does CloneBD allow you to go beyond the Frame Width/Frame Height of 1920/1080?”
The drive has nothing to do with it, that's just a data delivery device (it doesn't know about picture resolution or even what "video" is).
If the source is 4K, then yes, CloneBD will allow up to 3840x2160.

Thanks!!!!! In my backwards way of talking about the drive I was talking about the source disk. My thinking and fingers were not in sync.

Great. This will help me with some pending equipment upgrades. Again, thanks.

Don't forget that AnyDVD 4K support is experimental and you need a "UHD Friendly" drive for it to work, that's NOT just any drive that claims to be compatible with 4K UHD Blu-ray disks.

Right now, I'm just doing research. I promise to do more homework prior to committing to anything. Again, thanks everyone. I'm still learning.

Back