• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Going back the warez way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julien

This is it, THIS CLOSES THE DOOR.
I have been a good guy by buying a registration some time ago.
Now a few months later, Slysoft AGAIN shows their hunger for money by partially
disabling* my REGISTERED anydvd.

This is enough, I'm heading to the well known warez sites, and I will use the stolen versions. At least then I will feel like I'm getting what I payed for.
:mad:

* HD is what you want? Play the game, pay the piper. This excellent product will prove to be of great value for money.
N.B. Banned for 10 days to allow 'site seeing'
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
What about discussing with the Sylsoft guys about your issue? I am sure they will help.
Tschens

What issue? He's an idiot. No one "partially disabled" his registered AnyDVD. He's just pissed off that he can't get the HD functions for free. What he paid for will continue to work just fine and will continue to be updated. Basically, he's bitching because he doesn't want to pay for the extra functionality they added.

disabling my REGISTERED anydvd.

This is enough, I'm heading to the well known warez sites, and I will use the stolen versions. At least then I will feel like I'm getting what I payed for.

If you have bought for your AnyDVD license they will not disabled! Your AnyDVD license are for lifetime and only if you use hd dvd features in AnyDVD you must purchase the upgrade license!

other side:
you made your own license public in different forums and then slysoft blacklist you license!

Hopefully he's banned from the forums too for admitting to illegal activity (warez) which is not allowed.

disabling my REGISTERED anydvd.

They aren't disabling anything.

You paid for Anydvd--not Anydvd HD. These are two seperate products.

Do not promote Warez or pirating here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back