• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gods of Egypt cinavia not removed

sray2k

Now, CloneBD is telling me there is an audio watermark while the disc is already AC3? I downconverted in CBD, but still got a watermark. What am I missing ??

Did the anydvd icon turn purple during cloning?

I am re-encoding it again...and the Fox icon does NOT turn purple.... :(

If it didn't turn purple then it didn't remove cinavia. There's 2 cinavia related settings. The first one (second to last program setting) patches the software player. You need to the second one (bottom setting) enabled to remove cinavia with CloneBD. If that one isn't enabled, all you did was downscale audio.

Like I said it is checked. Just checked... Hmm..wonder why it's not turning purple? I did, however, Installed 8.0.20. over top of 7.6.9.5 (Slysoft). Could that cause an issue ?

No. Could you post a screenshot of your anydvd and CloneBD settings? Also I'm splitting this of into a separate topic. Cinavia removal has nothing to do with playlists.

LOL...sure if I knew to take screen shots on the PC! :)

Try this...

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    333.8 KB · Views: 51
Prt scrn button next to f12 on your keyboard, then paste into eg mspaint. Smartphone, tablet, digital camera,...

And the CBD....

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    762.1 KB · Views: 42
Not those clbd settings. That's the general ones. The audio option you select on the last page before you begin conversion

These??

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    402.8 KB · Views: 41
Those yes, and you've got them correctly enabled. So that rules out incorrect settings. Have you played the output? Does it trigger?

No..I guess I could burn onto a BD-RE and see what it does. How would you get rid of cinavia with AC3 tracks ?

Just play it output in powerdvd 11 or higher and disable the second to last program setting (the one that patches the software player), it'll trigger. Or you can burn. It could be a false positive, or the fix that needs an update.

Will burn it unto a BD-RE and will watch the movie tonight and then will let you know in the morning...

Back