• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gladiator Blu Ray Discs Ripping Issue

kangaroo

Hi,

Can you please look at the two attached log files for the two Gladiator Blu Ray discs? All I get is a black screen when playing with PowerDVD. These two discs are included in the 4K Ultra HD Gladiator package.

Thanks! :D
Ed

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_D_GLADIATOR_D1_8753EE1A_5BFED1C6.ziplog
    339 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_D_GLADIATOR_D2_DDB702DF_5434283B.ziplog
    973.1 KB · Views: 3
No protection to be seen, everything plain.
Sometimes a disc causes trouble, when AnyDVD is set to "remove annoying trailers" or rarely even "remove UOPs".
Try disabling those.

Hi Pete. Thanks for the recommendations to uncheck Remove annoying adverts and trailers and Remove prohibited user operations, things I haven't done before. That seemed to work. Thank you! I'll remember that in the future.

You're the BEST! :)
Ed

Most likely the remove trailers one was the culprit. If you want, you can enable ONLY the Remove prohibited User Operation Prohibited" setting, most likely will still work fine. While the first setting isn't perfect and can remove clips that are needed for proper navigation between titles, the second one (UOP's) main (and only?) function is to allow you to SKIP trailers (by FF or pressing NEXT) without actually removing them.

Back