• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GJ-beta (v4.1)

dashhappy

Hi Mods;

When do you expect to have a new beta (v4.1) out ?
The last 2 updates messed up some of my profiles and I found out that they had a bug.
Thanks...

Thanks

ty for the quick response :agree:

As always; you folks are doing a great job :rock:

Cheers................

Hello,

I was having problems with BioShock before the 4.1 update. The profile would work for a day and then not work the next day (I would get the prompt to enter the DVD).

I updated to the 4.1 beta today, and now I get a blue-screen every time I try to create a new BioShock profile, and my computer crashes.

I have tried creating the profile by selecting Automatic from the drop-down as well as selecting BioShock from the drop-down (two different times).

I have not tried creating any other profiles yet, but my old profiles are working (except one which was created using v3).

Thank you.

Hello,

I was having problems with BioShock before the 4.1 update. The profile would work for a day and then not work the next day (I would get the prompt to enter the DVD).

I updated to the 4.1 beta today, and now I get a blue-screen every time I try to create a new BioShock profile, and my computer crashes.

I have tried creating the profile by selecting Automatic from the drop-down as well as selecting BioShock from the drop-down (two different times).

I have not tried creating any other profiles yet, but my old profiles are working (except one which was created using v3).

Thank you.

I have sent a PM re the BSOD

Thank you for your attention.

I just followed your directions and sent the email.

Thank you for your attention.

I just followed your directions and sent the email.

I got it thanks.
Can you tell me your hardware spec (mainly dvd drive and cpu/motherboard) and anitvirus you are running? Also is the Bioshock 1 or 2 and what patch level?

The game is BioShock 1 version 1.1.

My PC:
CPU: Intel i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHZ Quad-Core (Overclocked to 3.36GHZ)
Motherboard: MSI P55-GD65
Optical Drive: Samsung WriteMaster SH-S203B DVD-R/RW SATA
Video Card: ATI Radeon 5850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16
RAM: Crucial 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3-1333 PC3-10600 Dual Channel
Power Supply: Antec True Power 750W TP-750
Hard Drive (Primary): Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB 7200RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3GB/s
Antivirus: ESET NOD32 4.0.424.0

Thanks!

The game is BioShock 1 version 1.1.

My PC:
CPU: Intel i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHZ Quad-Core (Overclocked to 3.36GHZ)
Motherboard: MSI P55-GD65
Optical Drive: Samsung WriteMaster SH-S203B DVD-R/RW SATA
Video Card: ATI Radeon 5850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16
RAM: Crucial 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3-1333 PC3-10600 Dual Channel
Power Supply: Antec True Power 750W TP-750
Hard Drive (Primary): Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB 7200RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3GB/s
Antivirus: ESET NOD32 4.0.424.0

Thanks!

Please update to v4.1.0.1, this should fix your BSOD issue.

Back