• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GI Joe DVD not working

dcmoseley

Ok so I got the GI Joe DVD today and went to use Clone DVD Mobile to convert it to put on my iphone. When I pulled the DVD up on Clone DVD Mobile in the Title Configuration page there are like 10 files that are al over an hour long. When I try to run Clone DVD mobile nothing happens. The file is not even converted to 1%. Thoughts? I am not sure if its an AnyDVD issue or not.

Ok so I got the GI Joe DVD today and went to use Clone DVD Mobile to convert it to put on my iphone. When I pulled the DVD up on Clone DVD Mobile in the Title Configuration page there are like 10 files that are al over an hour long. When I try to run Clone DVD mobile nothing happens. The file is not even converted to 1%. Thoughts? I am not sure if its an AnyDVD issue or not.

Rip the the movie to your HDD using Rip Video DVD to Harddisk... via the AnyDVD ripper first so that the structural protection is removed and then point CloneDVD mobile at the ripped DVD files on your HDD. Also, to see which title is actually played when watching the movie, use a software player or standalone player to see which title plays when you watch it. Use that title.

I am running AnyDVD version 6.5.9.6 is the Ripper part of that version?

When I tried running the ripper i got the error

FileIO 3 VTS_03_1.VOB 3899392 655360

Here is the log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.9.9_Info_D_GI_JOE_AC.zip
    391.6 KB · Views: 9
When I tried running the ripper i got the error

FileIO 3 VTS_03_1.VOB 3899392 655360

That's a read error typically indicating a defective original disc.

These are your options in order of likelihood:

A. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

B. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

C. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

D. The cable on the back of your drive is defective. Try a different cable

Agreed. AnyDVD handles GI Joe - So a read error is just that and no more.

-W

Agreed. AnyDVD handles GI Joe - So a read error is just that and no more.

Clams, is it possible for you to post a GI Joe log for comparison?
The one from dcmoseley looks weird.

Thanks Mr Slinger.. I just saw this too late.

-W

ok so i got the AnyDVD ripper to work on GI Joe but when i ran it through Clone DVD Mobile the output file didn't have any voices for the characters, just background noise. Could this be another drive issue?

ok so i got the AnyDVD ripper to work on GI Joe but when i ran it through Clone DVD Mobile the output file didn't have any voices for the characters, just background noise. Could this be another drive issue?

No. Looks (sounds) like the center channel is missing. Certainly not an AnyDVD issue. It *might* be a CloneDVD mobile issue, but I doubt it. I can't help with CDVD mobile, it's not my baby. :eek:

Sounds like you may have selected the wrong title or audio track. Which Title Stream Configuration (Title #) and which specific audio stream (for that Title # - what audio type does it say it is) are you selecting in CloneDvdMobile (Audio and Subtitle Settings screen)?

Back